The benefit of safety in driving

Celestine 1 / 1  
Driving is a beneficial skill to have as an individual. This is because the world today relies so much on mobility to beat the demands of punctuality.

However, it is one thing to have the skill to drive, and another thing to drive safely. Safe driving is very important for prevention of accidents in roads thus, saving lives.

This is why it is important for one, without a doubt, to go into the nitty gritty of being qualified to drive an automobile. One obvious criteria of being qualified is by going through a driving school where you will be taught the gospel of safety in driving.

I know one world think that teachers in driving schools are not actually qualified ones. Yes, this may be true owing to the fact that most people learnt to drive without going through driving lessons from a professional teacher. Some even learnt through their friends, and so on but for the sake of safety, it is advisable to try a driving school like the one shown on the link [i]http://driver-start.com/pennsylvania where you'll be given a driver permit to show that you are qualified.
huynhngocminh99 4 / 13 9  
Hi, here is my feedback.
I notice that you have not written the conclusion yet. Though it maybe short, the conclusion is very important and you should never skip it. Without a conclusion, the teacher may think that you haven't finished your essay and give you bad marks.

Though you have the ideas, you did not make it very clear in your essay. The first and the second paragraph are ok, but the third one seems to be all about the need for a driving licences, not really about safety. Maybe you should express your view in a different way, give more reasons to your argument. Here is my attempt to rewrite a passage of yours.

-safety in driving saves lives. It is true that road accident accounts for one of the main reason for the increasing number of death rates all over the world. In most cases, it is because of the drivers' disregard of driving regulations. If every individual complies with the rules and regulations on driving, for example, never jumps the traffic lights and avoids drinking driving, there will be little possibility of accidents. Even when the accident happens, you can reduce the risk of death and injury significantly by equipping your car with air bags or wearing helmets when riding motorbikes.

About your grammar:
Driving is a beneficial skill to have as an individual.for every individual to have
beatmeet the demand
Hope it helps
Let's learn together;)
Ashkan123 12 / 33 2  
Hi I hope it helps
1.Please write introduction and conclusion for your essay and mention you theses sentence in last part of your introduction
2.and another thing to drive safely= you need to use "is "
OP Celestine 1 / 1  
Driving is a beneficial skill for every individual to have. This is because the world is mobile: everything and everyone evolves. One of the evolution of the world is mobility. One needs mobility to meet the demands of life. This is where driving comes into play.

However, it is one thing to be fast while driving to meet demands and another to drive safely. Safety in driving safes lives. It is true that accidents occur these days as a result of drivers not adhering to regulations. This is why it is important for one to equip himself with the gospel of safety in driving.

Meanwhile, one of the best ways to go about this is by enrolling in driving schools so as to reduce mortality rate in roads.

Conclusively, it is important to note that everyone is accountable for the life of every individual. So no matter what we must help save the universe in our own way by evolving to mobility via driving safely, for healthy living.
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Celestine,

- Safe driving is very important for prevention ...
Safety drive very important to prevent an accident in the road thus, saving lives.
- I know one worldpeople would think that teachers in ...
- where you'll be given a driver permitlicense to show that you are qualified.

Hopefully it helps.

Home / Writing Feedback / The benefit of safety in driving