The benefits and drawbacks of the holiday at Fairmont Island are illustrated in the charts.

wahyutri13 10 / 13  
The benefits and drawbacks of the holiday at Fairmont Island are illustrated in the pie charts. The data set is obtained from survey of Fairmont Island visitors and is measured in percentage. The most obvious pieces of information are that more frequent detrimental for visiting the island is high of living cost; however, the plus point is the people.

First of all, majority of tourists say that the main problem of the place is elevated of living price. In addition, a third of visitor chooses the entertainment, a fifth state the weather, and minority of them say that food quality is not satisfying around five percent.

On the other hand, they declare that the citizens are the most advantages in this area around 40%. Then, plus a third of tourist say that the view is more benefit. Furthermore, visitor chooses a high-quality of lodging and the ethnicity as another advantage in percentage 11% and 12% respectively.

erin24 12 / 13  
The most obvious pieces of information are that more frequentmutual detrimentals for visiting the island is ...

In addition, a third of visitors chooses the entertainment, a fifth state...

... the citizens are the most advantages in this area at around 40%. Then, plusmore than a third of tourists say that the view is more benefits . Furthermore, visitors chooses a high-quality of lodging ...
fijarakbar25 11 / 13 2  
Hi Mbak Wahyu, here some suggestions, especially for overview.

The data set isWAS obtained from surveyyou could paraphrase it by assessment of Fairmont Island visitors ...

Suggestions = The benefits and drawbacks of Fairmoont Island based on visitors' assessments is illustrated in pie charts and measured in percentage.

The most obvious pieces of information are that more...

Suggestions = The most obvious pieces of information are that the highest proportion of detrimental points was the expensiveness of living price. Besides, the largest plus points of the island came from inhabitant.

Home / Writing Feedback / The benefits and drawbacks of the holiday at Fairmont Island are illustrated in the charts.