Benefits of learning English

churongcon 1 / -  

Benefits of learning English

English is the most useful language that people should learn to get good at. Firstly, it is an important language because it helps to communicate with people from other countries easily. Secondly, it can improve your knowledge effectively because most important documents were written in English. We can read famous original books, and watch US-UK films without translation. Finally, if we are masters in English, we will get a good job, earn a lot of money and get more promotion
The paragraph is acceptable as an English learners writing exercise. The message of the essay regarding the importance and benefits of knowing how to use the English language is clearly referenced, even though there are grammatical errors here and there. However, there are a few arguable points in the presentation. One of the arguements will be that certain countries refuse to learn English and do not use it as a medium of education in their countries.

Going to grammar specifics, the writer should learn more about the use of plural past indicatives. There are instances in this presentation where present indicative plurals should be used but the former was used instead. Proof reading should also be practiced so that obvious errors like the missing period at the end of this paragraph can be avoided.
Khoa Le 2 / 2  
That's great! Keep it up! I reckon that you should learn how to use compound and complex sentences to freely use them in your paragraph, which makes yours more academic and professional.

Home / Writing Feedback / Benefits of learning English