The benefits of living in the contemporary world! We used to squander hours on preparing our foods.

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Foods used to be an issue for people, since our people did not know, how to correctly cultivate or herd back then. Notwithstanding, now, we do not have to experience that problem any longer, because we now are quite erudite when it comes to foods. In fact, we can prepare our meals promptly. This phenomena helps our society expedite, and it can make us more salubrious.

We as human beings used to squander hours on preparing our foods. This engendered numerous troubles for us, such as being late to work or missing some memorable events. Nowadays, we can reduce the time of food preparation, which can be really convenient. For pragmatic instance, me , as a worker, tended to arrive late to work because of the foods, many years ago. Obviously, now, when I have a plenty amount of fast foods in my fridge, I will have more time for myself and works. This also applies to many other individuals. As a result, foods' these days have advocated us immensely.

Aside from the aforesaid benefit, when we do not have to waste much time on preparing foods. We will have more to cook other helpful meals. This can bolster our physical condition. Even though, it does not always work for every person, since one might decide to consume potato chips. However, the vast majority of people yearns to possess a healthy life, and thus, only minority begin to eat unnecessary foods, after the advent this phenomenon. Envision yourself, having more time after the preparation. This might possibly force you to cook more, since you used to allot an ample time to your foods. Therefore, our current preparation time definitely underpins our health.

The aforementioned reasons insinuate, that our swift preparation has contributed a lot to our society. Without it, we would never be able to be this healthy and productive, which are what we are struggling for.
wonderland 2 / 3 2  
"Foods used to be an issue for people, since our people did not knowbecause they were unaware of how to correctly cultivate or herd back then. Notwithstanding,Nn ow, we do not have to experience that problem any longer, because we now are quite erudite when it comes to foods. "

In general, there are many unnecessary commas throughout the essay and you use the word "now" a lot. You should look over your essay for grammatical errors and edit some sentence structures. Avoid using "obviously."

Home / Writing Feedback / The benefits of living in the contemporary world! We used to squander hours on preparing our foods.