The benefits for Vietnam as a member of international organisations

Nguyencki 1 / -  

Vietnam, as a member of international organizations, has gained various benefits. First, joining international organizations has enabled Vietnam to establish stronger ties with other countries throughout the world, creating opportunities for foreign investments and partnerships. Additionally, these organizations provide Vietnam with access to a broader market for their goods and services, which has helped to facilitate the country's export industry. Through these relations, Vietnam can also stay informed about global trends and developments and be heading towards an active and influential player in the process of globalization. Another significant advantage of engagement with international organizations, Vietnam can gain access to global best practices and innovative educational approaches, which help to enhance the quality of education in the country. Collaboration with other member countries can also provide opportunities for student and teacher exchanges, joint research projects, and joint degree programs, which can help to improve the skills and knowledge of Vietnamese students and educators, as well as opening up many opportunities for foreign students to study in Vietnam.Finally, what membership in international organizations can do is to provide benefits for Vietnam in terms of promoting and preserving its culture. By participating in cultural exchanges and events held by these organizations, not only can Vietnam share its unique traditions and values with the rest of the world, increasing awareness and appreciation for its cultural richness but also have more chances to learn and experience different cultures.
Your response has no background foundation to help bolster your explanations. The first part of the essay should describe Vietnam and its problems prior to joining international organizations. Vietnam used to be a closed socialist economy. What changed that opinion of the Vietnamese politicians and economists? What provoked the change in economic policy?

After establishing the need to open up the market, then explain how Vietnam began to gain from its international memberships. Start with the very first organization the country joined, working up to the most recent membership. Try to be more specific in the discussions by using comparisons between the previous non membership set up and the new membership status. Doing so would add more analysisand in depth considerations to an otherwise shallow and one sided presentation/discussion.
Panjasrose 3 / 6  
From my experience ,Your essay do not go straight to the main point but the content is good . Additionally , you can be able to use complex structure and advanced vocabulary . Another thing that i want to mention i believe that you need to use , more careful in your essay because it can affect your score a lot . So dont you , too often and you have to understand how to you this , in your sentences . Furthermore, try to arrange your essay such as introduction , conclusion and so on because your essay can be more understanding

Home / Writing Feedback / The benefits for Vietnam as a member of international organisations