'Benildian student' - short essay need to revise

edwingo101 1 / -  
some Benildian student who have negative traits are quiet annoying and disappointing that they are not following the rules and regulation of the school, that they did not realize that they were almost failed to their subject because they were always late and absent. They were cheating and copying others work, as part of the Major offense that they might expelled to the school and by not respecting and doing foolishness to their professor or anyone of the faculty and staff.

And the other Negative traits are when you are bringing the name of the school and making such an illegal business, like for example having drugs inside and out of the campus, making foolishness like sex scandal, having trouble with the other person entering, organization without any consent of the parents. And lastly, stalling other things which are not yours or even the things of the school this things will let you to big problem that you yourself are the one who started and finished it.

These positive and negative traits determined who you are and what you are. And shows that in the environment, every one of us is not the same even though we are living in an ordinary and extra ordinary world. We have different goals in life that we are the one who choose our own path on were we will go. Even though we have different personalities we still understand one another and accept others' lives because we have unity, love and acceptance.

=please help me with this. I need to pass this.as soon as possible.thank you very much
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
I edited an essay with the same topic through last two days. Are you guys classmate? Another issue is that the sentences of your work and that essay are exactly resemble. Isn't it a little strange?? :DDD
Henie 2 / 3  
yes.we are classmate.sory. we just want our research paper to be perfect.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Benildian student' - short essay need to revise