Beside maximizing profit, all the companies should care about making benefits for society

nnbapbap 1 / -  
As well as making money, businesses also have social responsibilities.

Do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays, besides maximizing profit, all the companies and groups around the world should care about making benefits for society. In my point of view, I highly agree with that opinion because community and the environment have abundantly contributed to their businesses.

In one hand, almost governments always give many policies to encourage the development of all the fields. Currently, the national banks have given companies a lot of discount debts to help them enlarge their business. In addition, when a group or factory is at the edge of bankrupt, many leaders of cities or countries will support them in various ways, Moreover, the model of special economic area that allows companies to work with massive advantages is applied in many nations. All the chances and opportunities that the community creates for the businesses are for the hope they will attribute to a better society.

On the other hand, to run a business, the environment is sacrificed greatly. The pollution problem is a global issue and it will never disappear except for the elimination of industries and human activities. People want to be wealthy so we destroy many forests, wasted a lot of regions, and making animals' habitat loss for our businesses. To respond to human destruction, nature has become worse and worse. Therefore, to fix our mistake, the companies need to support the government and society to rebuild our nature.

In conclusion, making profits is the most concentration when everyone starts a business but prolonged development is the key for the success of a company. So, every business should have social responsibilities.
all the companies and groups around the world should care about making benefits for society

This part cannot be stated as a fact. Rather, it should be represented as a possible discussion point due to implied conflicting views in the original. Remember that this is a written debate. 2 sides need to be present for an effective discussion.

I highly agree

No need to get emotional. This is a simple rather than extent discussion format. Just agree and say why using 2 reasons.

In one hand

On the other hand

Do not use comparative phrases as much as possible. These have a tendency to alter the perception of your work from a single opinion to a comparative one. Use these phrases only in discuss both views presentations.

Save for a few errors, the essay discusses a single opinion as expected and shows logical discussion points.
skinnypeter 3 / 6 1  
You should learn how to structure an essay like this.

In the essay, you have to answer " agree or disagree", and it is so different from " what extent do you agree or disagree" . Therefore, you need to pick a side to express your opinions, and give detailed examples about the topic.

You should have written "I completely agree with the idea that..."

Home / Writing Feedback / Beside maximizing profit, all the companies should care about making benefits for society