Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Besides of a wind turbine picture, the optimum location also affects the amount produced electricity

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
The diagram below show the design for a wind turbine and its location

The diagram illustrates a wind turbine structure and the optimal location to generate more electricity. In general, the technology and the palaces of locating are the two effective parameters to reach the more electricity via the wind

A wind turbine consists of a high steel tower which other parts are installed on it, other parts are blades, which are made of fiberglass or wood. Moreover the generator, one of the essential parts of this system and produce 1.5 megawatts be put in behinds of blades. In addition in the underground of a wind turbine, there is home and computer inside that The computer measures speed and direction of wind via the wind sensors, As each of this to parameters changes, direction, and angels of blades would be changed respectively.

Besides of a wind turbine picture, the optimum location also has an influence of the affecting the amount of produce electricity. There are two the best positions of turbine that are on the top of the mountain and high seas which they get maximum wind strengths. On the other sides, the lower position gets the wind is below the mountain that is home turbine produce until 100 kilowatts electricity

Home / Writing Feedback / Besides of a wind turbine picture, the optimum location also affects the amount produced electricity