The best age to send to school our children

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
The age of children is one of pivotal consideration which must be noticed by parents when they will send to school their children in the primary school. Some people dispute that the children are supposed to not be sent to school until they are seven or eight years old. Intrinsically, I agree with this statement, due to the reason that at the age, they are ready to receive the lesson from their teacher.

The children will finish their study in young age when they begin their formal education in primary school at four or five years old. It cannot be denied that there are several benefits which will be got by children in this category. For instance, they have excellence when they enroll to be worker in the companies, as the majority of companies prefer to receive the young people aged than the old people aged based on several reasons, one of them is they can dedicate longer in the corporation. However, it is important to note that the parents are supposed to not force their children to be sent to school in the early age, as it can give rise to severe problems towards the psychology development of the children.

Some Psychologists consider that seven or eight years old is the best age from the children to be sent to school, as at this age, their brain development is ready to receive the lesson from their teacher. According to one of research results published in Psychology Journal of Humboldt University in 2014 showed that the children who mentioned previously will grasp easier every lesson received and they can enjoy their school. It cannot be denied that the children will get the high learning outcome when they can grasp their lesson and enjoy their study.

All in all, I agree that the children are supposed to begin their study when their brain development is ready. Ages 7 or 8 years is the best age to send to school the children
Hi Yusri, I'd like to start the editing with the title;

- The best age to send to school our childrenour children to school.

Now, let's tackle the 1st and 2nd paragraph of the essay.

- whichthat must be
- noticedtaken into consideration by parents
- when they will send to school their children in theto primary school.
- to not be sent to school only until
- that at thethis particular age,

- in a young age
- in a primary school
- whichthat will be
- got bybenefit the children in this category.
- For instance, they have excellencewill excel
- not supposed to not force their

There you have it Yusri, I hope this corrections helped.
The last 2 paragraphs of your essay should be an easy fix and you should be able to practice with it, this will enable you to write an even better essay.
tiraatira11 21 / 9 2  
HI, YUSRI. This is my suggestion for your writing.

they will send to school their children TO STUDY in the primary school.

the young people aged than the old people agedIN AGE GROUP(AGED = IN AGE GROUP) (please try to reduce your writing habit of using over article "the")

that the parents are supposed toSHOULD not force

their children to be sentENROLLED ON school in the early age

Some Psychologists considerSTATE that

the best age fromOF children to be sentJOINT to school

Keep up!

Home / Writing Feedback / The best age to send to school our children