Best invention - development of the treatment against cancer would change people's lives

zuf 1 / -  
1. If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed.

It is true that there have been great advancements in the area of health over the last century. In our days, the life expectancy is considerably increased since many infections can be treated owing to antibiotics and vaccines. However, many people still die because of cancer. If I had the opportunity to invent a product, I would create an effective medication against all forms of cancer.

Initially, it is true that many deaths are occurred because of cancer. According to Social Services, the incident of lung and colon cancer accounts for the first cause of death in many countries. Therefore, it can be argued that the development of an effective treatment against cancer would rise people's life expectancy.

Moreover, it can be argued that people having cancer are afflicted from insufferable pain. For example, the cancer of bones is considered one of the most painful fatal diseases. In many cases, there are not any drugs relieving that pain and thus, many people seek ways to die. Even morphine is considered insufficient to alleviate the terrible pain that marks so many patients. Therefore, it can be said that the development of medication against cancer would improve the quality of many people's lives.

Overall, it can be concluded that the development of the treatment against cancer would change people's lives.
Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
You have to make your essay more detailed. In fact, in can be done by providing some examples .

Home / Writing Feedback / Best invention - development of the treatment against cancer would change people's lives