The best kindergarten by Takaharu tekuza, ted talks

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
Takaharu tezuka is one of the architects who design this kindergarten in Tokyo, 2007. That is a cylcle unique building with a large playing roof. This building is only 5 metres tall.

Mr. Tezuka believes that five years old children want to more and more time to play. Therefore this kindergarten is desinged with a handrail and a net sticking out from the edge of the roof and some trees popping through. More facilities are leg washing place and classrooms. It was constructed as a completely open places because he doesn't want any hiding corner for children.

Mr. Tekuza and his team consider that this building should help children to learn about social interactions and the way to survive. Hence this is a place where there are a lot of noises in order to encourage students to talk to others and show up their own ideas. This is also a place with few posibilities of dangerous because children needs some injures to learn how to survive in their live and to help each other.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Takaharu Tezuka is one of the architects who design this A kindergarten in Tokyo, in 2007. That is a cylcle CYCLE (BE CAREFUL FOR MISS SPELLING) unique building with a large playing roof. This building CONSTRUCTION (You practice to use synonym) is only 5 metres tall IN HEIGHT.

Mr. Tezuka believes that five years old children AGED 10 YEARS want to HAVE more and more time to play. Therefore, this kindergarten is desinged DESIGNED with a handrail and a net sticking ...

he doesn't DOES NOT (NEVER EVER EVER USE CONTRACTIONS IN THE FORMAL WRITING) want any hiding ...

Hence, (DO NOT FORGET TO PLACE COMMA) this is a place where there are ...
This is also a place with few posibilities POSSIBILITIES of dangerous because children needs some injures EXPERIENCES SUCH INJURY to learn how to survive in their live LIFE and to help each other.

Note: 1. You make the same mistakes---- MISS SPELLING
2. Do not harness CONTRACTIONS.
3. Placing comma.
4. The meaning of your article

It does not matter if you make mistakes since this moment is to learn. I believe you can improve your ability on condition that you provide much time to practice again and again..

Good Luck...
Happy Writing...
^_^

Home / Writing Feedback / The best kindergarten by Takaharu tekuza, ted talks