TOEFL ; Who is the Best Teacher ?

claudiaatalah 1 / -  
The best teacher is the one who is very knowledgeable about the subject and the one who is capable to explain every topic to her students. But also a good teacher is the one who understands the students, helps them learn and has teaching skills. Teachers will always be role models in a student's life.

Being a good teacher is not an easy job. She should take time to find out about students' personal issues, gain their confidence and construct a good environment in the classroom. Understanding students helps them like the class and everyone feels happy while the teacher explains the class. When the teacher is nice with the students, they learn to respect each other and to know the way everyone wants to be treated. This helps to build a good environment.

A good teacher also helps the students learn with new methods, easy ways to understand, and has the care to find a simple language for all students to understand. This method makes students learn on will because they like the class; also the teacher should be enthusiastic about the class. The teacher is not only a conductor of the knowledge of the class but is the responsible for the future and improvement of her students. Furthermore, today's students will be the responsible citizens of tomorrow; therefore all teachers should try to be a "good teacher."

Teachers play an important role in the education of every student because they are known to be the second parents. Parents provide us moral education and teachers provide us the rest of the knowledge necessary for being a competent professional in the world. A good teacher is also a guide, a friend, a counselor and shows qualities such as patience, knowledge, teaching skills and an open-mind.
luistorrerojr 1 / 2  
Check your grammar and sentence structure. You tend to sound repetitive and general.
the one who is capable to explain every topic to her students

.... Here you assume the teacher is always a female :D
.... the one who is capable of explaining the subject in a conceivable manner to his/ her students.

But also a good teacher is the one who understands the students, helps them learn and has teaching skills.

Here you need to talk about non academic stuff. In other words, you mean that a good teacher must influence the character of the student. This idea does not flow well here.

Being a good teacher is not an easy job

Yes of course :D
. She should take time to find out about students' personal issues, gain their confidence and construct a good environment in the classroom.

...
student's ----> one student
students' ------> many students
He or she should devote his/her time in understanding the students' personal issues and gain their confidence. This helps the teacher to build a more healthy environment in the classroom.

Understanding students helps them like the class and everyone feels happy while the teacher explains the class.

...this idea was discussed in your previous sentence. So no need to repeat again.

Where is the example? You need to support your reasoning with a specific example. It is a must feature in this TOEFL task and you'll earn marks on that.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL ; Who is the Best Teacher ?