'There is no best teacher, only the best lesson' - parents the best teachers?

Kaitou 1 / -  
Topic: Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Parents are the persons who have great affect to shape my characteristic and thinking. They teach me a lot of things about life and also help me overcome trouble and difficulties in life. They are maybe the best teacher in one aspect of my life, but in general they are not. Therefore, I disagree with the idea that parents are the best teacher.

When you were young, the parents are also your teachers. They teach you know how to behave, how to recognize the right and wrong, etc. They inspire you and help you achieve your dream. However, life is a continuous studying process, in which you will meet and learn from many people. All of them are your teacher because they are certainly getting something better than you are.

When you come to school, you learn about scientific, literature, history, etc from the teachers. You also learn a lot from your friends because they not only help you but compete with you in class. And then when you graduate and have a job, you have boss and college in your company. You again have chance to learn from these people. The lessons you learn here are much more difficult and complex than those in school. You have to learn how to work and co-ordinate with others, some people do this quite well, but some don't.

In the other hand, you are the teacher of yourself through the failure and success which you experience in your life. No one can teach you such valuable lessons than these which only occur one time at all. However, the fact is that not all people know to learn from their experience, so poorly they keep fail again, again and again.

In summary, I think that there are many teachers in your life, and the lessons you learn from them will help you shape your personality and thinking. There is no best teacher, only the best lesson, I think.
giorgio186 9 / 54  
Parents are the persons who have great affecttoshape my characteristic and thinking.
effect on shaping, character

They are maybe the best teachers in one aspect of my life, but in general they are not.

Therefore, I disagree with the idea that parents are the best teachers

When you were young, the parents are also your teachers.
were

They teach you know how to behave, how to recognize theright and wrong , etc better - good and bad

They inspire you and help you fulfill your dreams

However, life is a continuous process of learning , in which you will meet and learn from many people.

All of them are your teachers because they are certainly getting something better than you are.

When you come to school, you learn about science , literature, history, etc from the teachers.

You also learn a lot from your friends because they do not only help you but they compete with you at class.

And then when you graduate and have a job, you have boss and college in your company
I do not understand.

You again have chance to learn from these people.

The lessons you learn so are much more difficult and complex than those learned at school

On the other hand, you are the teacher of yourself through the failure and success which you experience in your life, no one can teach you such valuable lessons as these which only occur one time at all.

However, the fact is that not all the people know how to learn from their experience, so poorly they keep failing again, again and again .

In summary, I think that there are many teachers in your life, and the lessons you learn from them will help you shape your personality and thinking

This is almost the same sentence as the one in the beginning.

There is no best teacher, only the best lesson, I think

Be careful about overusing expressions such as: etc., so on, again and again,..
Try not to repeat yourself. Some of your sentences are saying identical information. You can connect them in one, or erase one of them.

Good luck..
mwskwong 2 / 2  
My? Parents are the personspeople who have great affecteffcectto shape myon my characteristics andmy thinking. They teach me a lot of things about life and also help me overcome trouble and difficulties in life. They are maybeperhaps the best teachers in one aspect of my life, but in general they are not. Therefore, I disagree with the idea that parents are the best teachers .

When you were young, the parents were also your teachers. They taught you know how to behave, how to recognize the right andfrom wrong, etcamong other values . They inspired you and helped you achieve your dreams . However, life is a continuous studying process in which you will meet and learn from many people. All of them are your teachers because they are certainly getting something better than you are.I'm not sure I understand this sentence

When you go to school, you learn about scientificscience , literature, history among other subjects from the teachers. You also learn a lot from your friends because they not only help you but compete with you in class. And then when you graduate and have a job, you have a boss and collegecolleagues in your company. You again have chance to learn from these people. The lessons you learn here are much more difficult and complex than those in school. You have to learn how to work and co-ordinate with others, some people do this quite well, but some don't.

InOn the other hand, you are the teacher of yourselfyour own teacher.You teach yourself through the failures and successes which you experience in your life . No one can teach you such valuable lessons than these which only occur one time at all.Rephrase However, the fact is that not all people know to learn from their experience, so poorly they keep fail again, again and again.

In summary, I think that there are many teachers in your life. and The lessons you learn from them will help you shape your personality and thinking. There is no best teacher, only the best lesson, I think.

Overall, please watch the construction of your sentences. Be careful with pronouns. You also need to be careful with the use of the pronoun 'you'. It is used throughout your entire essay and thus loses its effect. Used sparingly and in the right context, 'you' can leave a dramatic impact. It has decent structure. Be careful with your language

Home / Writing Feedback / 'There is no best teacher, only the best lesson' - parents the best teachers?