The best teacher is one who is very knowledgeable about the subject matter

sofianc 1 / 2  
The best teacher is the one who can teach her students and help them learn because a teacher who id knowledgeable is not always the one who is able to transmit knowledge to students. It depends on teaching skills that not all the teachers have.

A knowledge teacher's attitude is very important in teaching because students need to feel comfortable so they can teach 100% the topic and it becomes easy to learn for them.

Knowledgeable teachers not always can't transmit information about a subject that's why a teacher need to prepared herself, organizing her ideas and her classes, so it becomes easier for her to transmit students a topic and for them to understand better. Also the teacher will be prepared to answer any questions and doubts.

Teachers need to have certain teaching skill such as: an engaging personality and teaching style because a great teacher is the one who holds the attention of students in all discussion. Moreover she needs to have effective discipline skills that promote positive behaviors and change in the classroom. In addition a teacher must have good classroom management skills and ensure good students behavior, effective study and work habit, and overall sense of respect in the classroom.

A teacher's attitude should be with genuine caring kindness, motivating the students to provide mean in full learning experiences and enthusiasm for stimulating the student's creativity. This is very important in teaching because students learn more when they are comfortable in the classroom.
Is this essay for IELTS or TOEFL? The topic sounds like that :)

This sentence has several problems with regard to grammar and clarity. You should rephrase this for sure. Also, you need to adopt a good essay structure for this type of writing. I copy paste below what dumi generally suggest for others. I think this is a very logical structure that anybody can easily follow;

INTRODUCTION- hook+ background of your topic + State your opinion/ position
Body para 1; First reason for your opinion/ position + Specific example to support that reason
Body para 2 ; Second reason + example
Conclusion ; Final statement about your position.

What is more important? knowledge or teacher's attitude? This sentence is cramped up with so many ideas and you have several grammar errors there too. Try to construct shorter sentences Have one idea per one sentence. That helps you to come up with more clear and interesting sentences which also have more accuracy with grammar.

Knowledgeable teachers not always can't transmit information about a subject that's why a teacher need to prepared herself,

"not" and "can't" together gives the sense that these teacher can transmit information.
Shinigami97 10 / 16 1  
Aknowledge teacher's attitude is very important in teaching because students need to feel comfortable so they can teach 100% the topic and it becomes easy to learn for them.

it should be Knowledgable

Knowledgeable teachers not always can't transmit information about a subject that's why a teacher need to prepared herself, organizing her ideas and her classes, so it becomes easier for her to transmit students a topic and for them to understand bette

you have met the problem of repeating words "knowledgeable teachers" and "can't " = cannot

In general, you should vary wide range of vocabulary not to repeat your words many times.

Hope this will help you :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The best teacher is one who is very knowledgeable about the subject matter