The best way to learn English

moonlighting 1 / 1  
Although most people can realize the importance of English in modern life. Mastering English is quite difficult for them, Why? Because they don't find out a suitable way to learn. I state you about the way to learn English I think it is the best. It is combination of two factors: learning inside the class and learning outside the class.

Learning inside the class is very necessary for learners for experience, a good environment for practicing and motivation of studying. Firstly, you should take part fully in class to get knowledge from teachers who can share their valuable experiences for studying English with us, and they also give comment or feed back about your mistakes if you have , they can explain about what you don't understand the English lessons. Second, class is good environment for studying, is where we can communicate with your friends in English and check your knowledge level, beside when you learn inside the class, you have competition with others, which make you have more motivation for studying but joining in class every day isn't still enough time for your practice to become a good learner. You should spend more time on practicing yourself at home.

Learning English outside is also important. You can study English online at home with threes reasons: not spend much fees, have suitable lesson for each person and have more interesting for lessons. First learning English online at home, which decrease fees for us and don't much time for moving, second there are many kinds of lesson which are suitable with each learner's level, there are courses for beginners, both adults and children, as well as more advanced courses for those who work their way up through the lessons. The advanced lessons are also suitable for those who do have the basics of the English language and want to increase their skills in reading, speaking, listening and writing. Thirdly, having many funny activities from English online course. It makes learners more interesting for studying. For example, play funny games such as play cards, puzzle, crossword, or hangman. Moreover, you can watch English film, listen to English news, read English newspaper or chat with native speakers.

Many people have the idea that learning English is a difficult process. In fact, the opposite is true and the language is really easy to learn if you spend time on practicing it everyday with above method. You will become a good learner English.
KathyLala 20 / 116  
=> Although most people can realize the importance of English in modern life. <=(This is not a complete sentence)=> Most people can realize the importance of English in modern life. OR "Although most people have realized the importance of English in modern life, mastering English is quite difficult for them.

=> I state you about the best way to learn English.

=> It is a combination of two factors.

=> Learning inside the class, a good environment for practicing and motivation of studying, is very necessary experience for learners. (I move your sentence around because it sounds better)

=> Firstly, we should take part fully in class to get knowledge from teachers who can share their valuable experiences for studying English with us ("take part fully", you mean attend right? I like this better=>we should attend in class... )

=> feedback (one word)

=> for your essay to be consistent, I would choose we,us, our...OR, just you, your, don't mix with one another, in your sentence "...studying English with us", then later..."about your mistakes if you have.. " If you choose we, stick with it=> ...about our mistakes if we have...In other word, I would change your sentence with this:

"First, we should attend in class fully to get knowledge from teachers who can share their valuable experiences in studying English with us, and they also give comment or feed back about our mistakes, as well as explain about misunderstanding English to nonative speakers"

=> Second, class is a good environment for studying, where we communicate in English with our classmates to enhance our speaking skills and correct one another's mistakes. Besides, when we learn inside the classroom, we have competition with others, which makes more motivation for studying.(you could finish a sentence here, and try to think your next idea in next sentence)(we cannot communicate with your friend because we don't know them (*_*), you understand what I mean?)

However, attending in class every day isn't enough time for your practicing to become a good learner. You should spend more time on practicing yourself at home.

=> Learning English outside a classroom is also important.

=> You can study English online at home for three reasons

=> First, learning English online at home, which lowers fees for us and saves time for commuting.

=> Second, there are many kinds of lesson which are suitable with each learner's level; there are courses for beginners...

=> The advanced lessons are also suitable for those who have known the basic English and want to increase their skills in reading, speaking, listening, and writing

=> Thirdly, having many fun activities from English online course <= (This is not a complete sentence, you only have subject)=> Thirdly, having many fun activities from English online course makes learners more interesting for studying

=> For example, play funny games such as play cards, puzzle, crossword, or hangman<=not a complete sentence=>For example, students can play fun games such as play cards, puzzle, crossword, or hangman

=> Many people have the idea that learning English is a difficult process. In fact, the language is really easy to learn if you spend time on practicing it everyday with above methods. You will become a good English learner

Remeber to write a complete sentence, and it is not hard to do so. Subject + verb = complete sentence; e.g.;
-Trains move
-Suburban trains move people
-Suburban trains move busy people
-Traveling night and day, Suburban trains move people
-Trains move people conveniently
-...My sentences keep moving on with sub+verb
Kathy pointed out some mistakes here. Do you know how to fix them? If you write "although," it needs to be a sentence with 2 parts. For example:

Although most people realize the importance of learning English, some people decide to learn a different language instead.

Also, here is another error Kathy pointed out:
I state you about the best way to learn English.
I will tell you about the best way to learn English.

And here is another correction to think about:
You can study English online at home with threes for three reasons:

Do you have any questions about what Kathy said? Even if you are not sure how to ask the question, just let us know if there is a correction you do not understand. Try to type it again and fix the errors. We are here to help!

:-)
OP moonlighting 1 / 1  
thanks a lot for your correction.

Home / Writing Feedback / The best way to learn English