The best way to refresh mind and body conditions is to spend the leisure time in natural environment

dils 20 / 33 2  
IELTS Summary 5: Using Leisure Time

Research shows that mostly people are not optimizing their leisure time. In keeping with this tendency, health practitioners suggest that the best way to refresh mind and body conditions is to spend the leisure time in natural environment, which lead the people to have physical activities. It is related to the fact that mostly population in the world living in a city with abundant stimulus.

Having vacation is one of the ways in which the majority people do to spend the leisure time. Italia has the most vocation time; it is forty-two days per year and America has the least with thirteen days per year. However, the highest satisfaction for vocation time comes from the British due to the outdoor physical activities that they choose.

Therefore, it is should be deliberated to make the most of leisure time for outdoor activities regarding its benefit and satisfaction.
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hi dils, this is my thought to you

Research shows that mostlymost people are do not optimizeing their leisure time.

... mind and body conditions isare to spend the leisure ...

that mostlymost population in the world livinglive in a city with abundant stimulus.

I wish it could be useful. Best Regard

Home / Writing Feedback / The best way to refresh mind and body conditions is to spend the leisure time in natural environment