Better earning opportunities for those who have an university certificate comparing to less educated

Topic: Somes believe that individuals who have graduated from university deserve a higher salary than those who have not. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

better education should mean higher wages

People have different views with regard to the opportunities earning better salaries between those who have a university certificate and who have not. while I argue that the bachelor certification would be more interested in high-level positions, I believe that the worker who did not attend any universities may deserve more income.

There are various reasons why those who have graduated from the university may have the golden chances to find better salaries. Firstly, freshmen graduated from the university may certainly have a strong background. From a personal perspective, I believe that the many hours of sacrifice required to achieve a university degree shows that individuals have the abilities to maintain a focus for the duration of their studies. Secondly, the university may offer subjects that will be useful in the future careers. the students, for example, who major in electronic engineering would be taught in details about basic as well as expert subjects such as Integrated Circuit and Electromagnetics Engineering by the experts that the worker who did not attend university never have.

In spite of these arguments, I believe that individuals are successful in completing a course of study at university does not necessarily mean they will be good at employees. In my opinion, it may be that employers begin to value the creative thinking skills above practice or technical skills. Furthermore, there are a lot of tasks in the university differencing from the tasks in the workplace. timing schedule and environment, for example, in the university are less strict and stressful than in the office.

In conclusion, although the views of the workers who have a university degree should earn more money than who have not, we should not dismiss all those who did not attend university but superb at their job as irrelevant
Ho, your prompt paraphrase is totally off the mark. You are not responding to the question being asked at the end of the original discussion presentation. Instead, you created your own prompt to respond to, which will result in an extremely low TA score for yourself. Here is where the problem in your opening paraphrase lies:

Question: To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Response: while I argue that the bachelor certification would be more interested in high-level positions, I believe that the worker who did not attend any universities may deserve more income.

You are being asked for a measured agreement or disagreement with the given statement. I cannot figure out why you decided to respond instead that those who did not attend university deserve a higher salary. The correct paraphrase is as follows:

There are people who believe that workers who completed a university degree should receive more impressive wages. Others, think that those who do not have a college degree should be paid more. I partially agree with the given statement.

While your succeeding discussion statements fall into line with the original instructions, The problem, is that your TA score has been compromised due to the wrong paraphrase, response to the task, and summary conclusion. So you have 3 mistakes in this task that will result in a lower overall scoring consideration for your essay. This could lead to a failing score due to the additional problems your writing has in reference to the remaining scoring brackets.

Home / Writing Feedback / Better earning opportunities for those who have an university certificate comparing to less educated