It is better to grow up with brothers or sisters than to be an only child.

iceage1235813 1 / 3  
In my opinion, it is better to grow up with brothers or sisters than to be an only child. If you are an only child, you will easily feel lonely. You have to do everything on your own and your parents sometime do not understand you as your brothers or sisters do. When you grow up with brothers and sisters, you can learn good values from them. You will learn how to show your consideration, how to cooperation and share things with others. All these values will help you a lot in the real life.

I'm really bad in writing so I hope you'd help me to prove it.
waikin 3 / 10  
do you need more points? it is rather short. What is the minimum words required?

here are some points, try it out
-growing up alone might cause a child to get spoil since parents will give the child all the attention and love
-if a child grow up with siblings, he/she is surrounded by siblings' conversation and playful interaction, they enjoy constant intellectual stimulation. This strengthens and sharpens their judgment.

-siblings help teaching them lessons of fairness, sharing, splitting differences, letting others off the hook, forgiving and forgetting.
-understand gender difference more since they might have a sister/brother
OP iceage1235813 1 / 3  
Oh, thank you so much. Actually the maximum words required is just 100. But later I'll have to write a longer one later so your opinion is really helpful for my next essay. Thank you.
waikin 3 / 10  
if only 100 words are required, then i think you did pretty well. None major tweak except for :
- You will learn how to show your consideration, how to cooperation cooperate and share things with others.
OP iceage1235813 1 / 3  
Thank you. It will be great if you can give me more advices in my later essays.
lydever91 5 / 13  
If you are an only child, you will easily feel lonely.

Instead of writing "you will," I would suggest writing something along the lines of "you may" for the reason that if an only child is in the audience (you should never write the word "you" unless you mean the individual reading the paper...and also know who the audience is) he or she may not feel lonely due to many friends or other time-consuming hobbies or interests.

cooperation

should be "cooperate"

I hope all goes well with your essay
OP iceage1235813 1 / 3  
Oh, I've never think about it that way. I'll rewrite it wright away. Thank you!

Home / Writing Feedback / It is better to grow up with brothers or sisters than to be an only child.