It would be better to introduce the foreign language in primary school rather than in secondary

fariz10 13 / 18 2  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages.

Some children authorities argue that children should learn secondary language in the early year such as when they are enrolled in primary school. On this matter, there are several merits and demerits that the advantages are dominant rather than its disadvantages.

Firstly, the primary school students are more enthusiastic in studying compared with the secondary school. For example, the teacher of elementary schools usually teaches the student by using fun method of learning. As the result, the students will receive what teacher has told easily. If this method is implemented in teaching foreign language, student will able to learn the secondary language faster. In addition, the children have more ability than the adult, especially in absorbing new knowledge. In several researches have shown that the children experience will affect to their future characteristic and attitude. Starting from this statement, the early age is the time when a men and women absorb much new knowledge. Therefore, the primary school is suitable place to teach children the new foreign languages.

However, sometimes, primary school student's focus is weak rather than secondary student. It is because elementary school student are still want to play around with their friends rather than have to sit at the class to study. Besides, it need high qualify teacher in teaching secondary language for elementary school. In fact, the teacher with high quality certificate is limited in several countries.

To sum up, the foreign language would be better if it is introduced in primary school rather than in secondary school. So, in the early age children have known the foreign language and they will develop it in the next step of school with high level of the other language.
swara86 2 / 10  
In several researcheshave HAS shown that the children experience will affect to their future characteristic and attitude. Starting from this statement, the early age is the time when a men and women A MAN AND WOMAN / MEN AND WOMEN ( I prefer use " boy and girl" word because refer to early age) absorb much new knowledge

Home / Writing Feedback / It would be better to introduce the foreign language in primary school rather than in secondary