it is better to marry someone who is similar to you - essay

Asselya /  
Someday some of us you will decide that the best time to get marry are now, and then we are searching for our "second half". I would rather to marry to person who is similar to me, here some supporting points to my viewpoint.

Firstly, because there will not be any misunderstanding in relationship between me and my husband. As everybody knows, understanding is the main consideration in any relationship; therefore misunderstanding often finishes with divorce. For example, my sister was married to person who has no similarity to her, at the beginning she like it, she told that it is good, because everyday of their marriage they will discover something in each other and that their marriage will not routine. After their son was born they had many problems with his behavior, because each of them counted that the way that he or she bringing their boy is the best.

Secondly, I will always know what my husband will probably do. To many people this addition seems rather disadvantage, but in my viewpoint is the main advantage in any relationships. If I returned to example in previous passage, I would say that when each of us knows what other is going to do there is more chance to get to compromise. It is useful not only in our personal life, but also in daily life and in growing our children.

In conclusion, if you know that your "second half" is similar to you, and even you know all your life what he or she will probably do and there is not good mystery in your relation ship, it will be the best consideration of your long happy marriage with lees problem as it is possible.
Some of us you will decide that the best person to marry is someone that can serve as our "second half." I would prefer to marry a person who is similar to me, and here some ideas to support to my viewpoint.

Firstly, it is best to find someone similar because there will not be any misunderstanding in relationship between me and my husband. As everybody knows, understanding is the main consideration in any relationship; therefore misunderstanding often finishes with divorce. For example, my sister was married to person who has no similarity to her, at the beginning she liked it, she told that it is good, because everyday of their marriage they will discover something in each other and that their marriage will not routine. After their son was born they had many problems with his behavior, because each of them counted that the way that he or she bringing their boy is the best.

Secondly, I will always know what my husband will probably do. To many people this addition seems rather disadvantageous , but in my viewpoint it is the main advantage in any relationships. If I returned to the example in previous passage, I would say that when each of us knows what other is going to do there is more chance to get to compromise. It is useful not only in our personal life, but also in daily life and in growing our children.

In conclusion, if you know that your "second half" is similar to you, you will know all your life what he or she will probably do, and there is not stressful mystery in your relation ship -- so it will be best, in consideration of your long happy marriage with as few problems as possible.

Okay, keep practicing! You have some important wisdom, so keep working on your writing skill in order to share it! Good job.

:)

Kevin
OP Asselya /  
thank you very much...)))

Home / Writing Feedback / it is better to marry someone who is similar to you - essay