'better standard of living for people' - ielts - 2 task

skop 3 / 6  
Nowadays poor countries facing the extent problem of loosing qualified people whose are the key of country functionality. The request for educated people is appearing on over the world, while the development of technology goes so fast that the mainly in rich countries appearing the wide range of excellent vocations.

Unless people from well-off countries will migrate to rich nations to look for better prospective for them career as they are offered an opportunity job on the occupation at areas like medicine, engineering, computing, a number of problems will arise. For example they won't be able to mark any improvement without helps from other nations. It seems as the migration movement is really common and well knowing for us whereas there is no many people who can notice the whole situation of them motherland, that the infrastructure could deteriorate.

Professional people who got a job offered considerate it by taking them more personal thus they might see the potential for better position. However, frequently the rich nations temping them by giving an equal salary to qualification through the encourage could be exceeded.

On the other hand, unless the rich nations will find a way to decompensate of major specialized people like funds the training and teaching. People from all professional will be looking for better position or even salary in other countries, this might cause a problem of overpopulation although form the other side in the poor countries might appear unsatisfied of sociality and start devastation and another unappreciated behaviors.

it comprehends the way people deciding to leave them mother home, reaching better standard of living. Personally, I think it gives the necessary experience work, besides we have do considerate cheerfully before any decision will have made.

I appreciate all correction you will make .

Many thanks
UnlessWhen people from well-offpoor countries will migrate to rich nations to look forin search of better career prospectsiveoccupation at for them career as they are offered an opportunity job on thein the fields such asareas like medicine, engineering, computing, a number of problems will arise.

--------------------- well-off means wealthy... migrations take place from poor to the rich countries

It seems as the migration movement is really common and wellknowingknown for us whereas there is not many people who can notice the whole situation of themtheir motherland, that the infrastructure could deteriorate.

-------- This sentence is very confusing to the reader and we don't get what you try to mean... Better rephrase it.
jenny45 4 / 8 1  
people whose who are the key of country functionality
for better prospective prospect for their career as they are offered an opportunity job on the occupation at areas

My advice is that you should pay attention to your vocabulary, I correct some for you
OP skop 3 / 6  
I've changed the pointed mistakes by you guys
thank you very much, I really need to get down to this task, although I hardly never keen on writing, thus maybe Im dyslectic. im putting a lots effort to create at last some work.

Thanks so much,

Home / Writing Feedback / 'better standard of living for people' - ielts - 2 task