Unanswered [5] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Writing Feedback Posts: 3

Better to travel by train than by car - government should spend money on railways rather than roads

roderick123 1 / 1  

more funds on railways or on roads?

ielts writing task 2 aim band 7 hope that reader can give some suggestion to me thank you so much

There are different of views for government intend to spend money on railways rather than roads. However, it remains some disagreement as to whether government should spend money on railways or roads. While there are certainly valid argument to the contrary. I personally agree with the statement. There are twofold reason for this.

First of all, Hong Kong is a fast-paced city which need railway transport to maintain high efficacy of lifestyle. Despite the deterioration of environmental problem - a tremendous constructions and release harmful gases which affect the global warming and biosphere. Afterwards, building railway can bring out enormous benefits to the civilian such as efficacy. It can eliminate the vast amount that contribute to wait the public transport as the railway company provides comprehensive timetable

and system for the adaption of passengers.

Literally, the traffic congestion can be improved by building roads. But the roads usages contain differential aspects such as marathon, walking, public transport and other activities. In earlier times, the public road had been shut down by organizing the marathon which leads the resident having trouble on usual day.

Certainly, railway transport provides a convenience travel for tourist as the railway transport arrive the destination directly. On the other hand, other transports require massive of time during the travel such as the traveling via the tunnel which involve a lot of time.

By way of conclusion, I once again reaffirm my position that the government should spend money on railway rather than roads because of its influence on efficacy and convenience of travel.

Nuhash_2001 1 / 3 1  
The essay is alright but not enough to score you a 7 to be honest because IELTS writing requirements are too high and they usually don't give out more than 6 very easy.

A few formats should also be maintained for IELTS writing section to help you achieve maximum marks. I am providing a link below to help you with your writing task as much as possible. I myself studied for IELTS using this particular reference and got a 7.5. Hope this turns out to be helpful for you.

Goodluck!

Home / Writing Feedback / Better to travel by train than by car - government should spend money on railways rather than roads