Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Better to use our mind in exchange for computers to translate text

Husseinova 7 / 13  
computers can tranlate all kinds of languages well.Do our children need to learn more languages in the future?

In contemporary society improved technology tends to cover fragilities of people. Knowledge of languages is one of the most experienced of such problems.

First of all, language is the most significant factor for communication. It increases our opportunity in job market and helps us to obtain high-paid jobs. Meanwhile, during the voyage it is hard to translate every word of guide with electronic equipments. It is considerably fast and easy to interpret by yourself than using programs for this. In addition, when you visit sightseeing places it is loss of time to copy information from the board. Besides these, learning language saves your time rather than using electronic translators. These are not all the advantages of learning languages instead of using computers.

It is proven evidence that, knowing many languages substantially makes our brain better. Apparently, modern technology inventions are the products of brain work; crossing of brain work to the background, especially, in computerized period can prevent such developments in the future. Furthermore, punctuality is one of the most essential advantages. Seemingly, computers are not as punctual as human in translating process.

To sum up it would be better to use our mind in exchange for computers and to provide improvement of technology and elevate condition to new discoveries.

Home / Writing Feedback / Better to use our mind in exchange for computers to translate text