Nowadays the big cities are endeavoring to provide their inhabitants with more magnificent buildings

intiaiqbal92 13 / 13 2  
Topic :
Some people say that modern buildings are ugly and are ruining our towns and cities, especially when these buildings are very different from those around them. Others say that they add variety and interest.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Introduction :
In today's world, as a result of increasing growth of population worldwide, big cities are endeavoring to provide their inhabitants with more magnificent buildings.This brings to enourmous amount of constructions in the towns. For this reason, some people think that those are unattractive and would damage the cities since those buildings are very contrast and diminish the original culture. However, others believe that they would be landmark in every town. I would also argue that it is better to stakeholders to construct some impressive buildings which must consider the environment as well.

On the negative side to this trend is giving bad impact for nation's cultural heritage. For instance, a new poll suggested that 70% of the indigenous people were unhappy with the development of Bangkok city as booming skyscrapers gradually reduce the nation's identity. As a result, Bangkok is popular with its skyscraper, not its culture. In other words, it is true that outstanding new buildings would slowly diminish traditional cultures of the country.

However, on the positive side, the landscape architectures are more likely to be symbol for each country. Therefore, those are essential so as to improve the general overview of the cities and then they would attract more visitors and prosper their economic. To illustrate, based on the Cencus of Bureau in Australia, the number of tourists in Sydney has increased by 20 percent for last ten years after the color of the roof new buidings are restricted by Sydney council. Thus, it is easy to see why new buildings have more value for the city.

In conclusion, Although the modern construction has dire effect for city's culture, I believe that the new landscape architectures as a magnet for holidaymakers coming to the town. It is imperative that the government should maintain on the design and construction of the new buildings.
mMaftuna 2 / 3 1  
I guess your essay has been written very neatly, even through, there are tiny spelling mistakes.

This brings to an enormous amount of constructioms to be established in the towns. Wherefore,some people find those building unattractive and hazardous for the cities since those buildings are very constant and producing more carbon dioxide emissions.While other people believe that those buildings can embellish and entice. The following paragraphs will discuss both views.
Rich Monte 2 / 94 2  
You need to explain why/how different kinds of buildings would be environment friendly/unfriendly.

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays the big cities are endeavoring to provide their inhabitants with more magnificent buildings