Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

"Big can more" - possible ways to better the environement.

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment. Only large companies and businesses can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Each person cannot make a breakthrough to surroundings individually, but a great enterprise may make a difference. It is agreed that such notion consider to ability of corporation stronger than a human and each person tend to be pessimistic than being influenced by worst condition.

One of compelling reasons is companies more capable of surrounding improvement and almost all of their activities all legal entities. This leads to change made by the company to environment and it will give great influence rather than a human has done. Taking on my father office as an example which it did reforestations around of industry areas. Therefore, pollution resulting from the industry's chimney will be recovered directly by green areas. This way changes to healthier environment. Although there is some evidence to ensure the power of business, a big alteration must start from individual awareness.

Another main point is human behaviour who is quitter and easy to follow bad activities often be a barrier. For example, Awkarin known as Indonesian's selebgram who in the past was famous with her achievement and good action to encourage better life in her environment, now drastically change becomes a bad girl and no motivation on her image. Despite this real life example, nothing is impossible to people who want carry out a better change to their circle with a strong will.

To sum up, large companies will bring big improvement stronger than a human without being influenced by the worst environment itself. Therefore, it will be high recommendation for companies to increase productivity that can create change towards to better life.

Home / Writing Feedback / "Big can more" - possible ways to better the environement.