In today's society
the huge salary is a symbol ...
1. Since this is the first time you mention "huge salary", you don't need to use the. Because if you use "the" it must be refer to the previous or it is already mentioned before.
nowadays many people maintain the statement , [i]without comma[/i] that the big salary is the most imporrantIMPORTANT thing in everyone's job, ...
2. You already mention in the previous sentence "today's society", so the next sentence already mean "today".
3. Important ---> typo
The main reasons supporting my statement are
that, you can not buy yourself happiness ,without comma alongside that the feeling of (...) it was possible is incomparable toIMPOSSIBLE TO COMPARE WITH any tangible good.
4. without conjunction because it is already has to be "are"
5. alongside is preposition mean "together" you cannot placed it before conjunction directly.
6. make your sentence simpler.
... can bring some positives into our
livesLIFE, the satisfaction (...) for choosing our work placesWORKPLACES. ... and exerts a huge influence on ...
7. You are use "huge" too much: REPETITION. You can change with "EXTREMELY LARGE / BIG / ENORMOUS / HIGH"
8. live --> place to live . different meaning with LIFE.
9. WORKPLACE (WITHOUT SPACING)