Big salary is more important than job satisfaction. Do you agree or disagree?

mileyno 1 / -  

importance of Money in a workplace

In today's society, many people would rather choose a job with high wages than the get a job fulfillment due to several reasons. In my opinion, I completely agree with this statement. In the following essay, the reasons to support my view will be discussed in detail.

For a variety of reasons, it is the fact that a person who does a job that brings him or her fulfillment can receive part of his reward in the form of a so-called "psychic wage" and that is the thing people who go to work just for a high income is hard to get. When people find their occupation intriguing, they can do it enthusiastically without feeling exhausted and get the better fruits of their labor. Job happiness might lower the risk of psychological diseases caused by work pressure, such as overtime, poor wages, fastidious bosses, and meanness of colleagues.

Apart from the practical concerns expressed above, I believe that it would be better to have a good income. In recent years, the cost of living is becoming higher and higher, people need a certain amount of money to pay for necessary expenses such as accommodation, electricity bill, tuition and so forth. The quality of life is probably better if you are abundantly supplied with money. For example, in a wealthy family, their child has more opportunities to get into an international school or study abroad and does not feel inferior to their friends. With high earnings, people can save a spare sum of money for special situations namely traffic accidents, sudden sickness, and the like. For instance, during the pandemic, many people are unemployed and in financial difficulty because they have no reserve money to pay for fees and food bills.

In conclusion, there will be difficulties and pressure if you are unable to do a job that satisfies you, but money will be a worthy recompense for resolving your critical life issues.
When writing the prompt estatement do not indicate "several reasons" when it cannot be referred to in the original presentation. Such word fillers reduce the accuracy of the writer's interpretation. Yes, the writers version will be compared with the original topic due to accuracy requirements. Any lapses, exaggerations, and misrepresentations will meet with scoring deductions.

Even the opinion response will be scrutinized in terms of response format. Incorrect responses, such as when extent and emotional responses like the one above are used instead of the appropriate simple response, shall receive reduced scoring consideration. Learn the response format differences.

Do not repeat the discussion instructions nor explain what the next paragraphs will represent. That will not receive accuracy scores since it does not help support and prove the accuracy of your opinion. Provide the topic foundations for your opinion instead to receive points for that section.

The writer does not really improve the response content of this essay with the overwriting that was done. Word and please fillers were mistakenly used as transition instruments. so while the essay is long, it does not really provide all of the solid scoring requirements. Less words with a clear explanation works best. This essay needs to better integrate sentence types.

Everything said, I still have to admit that the discussion presented is logical. An important factor the examiner will consider when assessing the paper for scores.

Home / Writing Feedback / Big salary is more important than job satisfaction. Do you agree or disagree?