Big traffic of cars makes congestion and pollution, so high petrol price is the best way to solve it

ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollutions problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

In the recent years, many people prefer to using car to travel around. It will cause the congestion and pollution so that increasing petrol price is the best way to solve those problems. I believe that way can decrease the number of cars but the are cons in our society

When the number of cars decline because of increment petrol price, inhabitants will protest to the government. Although people cannot buy the petrol, they do not have any comfortable choice to travel around the cities. For instance, increasing petrol which happened in 2015 made a confrontation from people because they cannot buy a petrol but government did not provide the feasible public transport. That is the reason why increasing petrol is not only the way to reduce the emission and congestion in many cities.

On the other hand, traffic jam and pollution can be reduced by building the public facilitation. It will be more effective than only increasing the fuels. For example, Japan has shinkansen trains which are comfortable and fast kind of vehicle. Japan's inhabitant are always using that public transport to travel them everywhere. The impact of fascinating facilities in Japan provides the people comfortable in using that facilitation. As a result, it proved that building a convenience public transportation can reduce the utilization of cars.

To sum up, increasing the fuels prices is not only way to reduce the pollution and gas emissions. Building convenience public transportation can reduce the use of cars. Inhabitants can automatically leaving their cars at home and changing their model of transportation. Hopefully, the other countries can solve their own problems with Japan as an inspiration.
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
Hello,

...the number of cars butthe ???

... from people because they cannot (could not) buy a petrol but ...
That is the reason why increasing petrol is not only the way to reduce the emission and congestion in many cities.

On the other hand, traffic jam and pollution... (contrast with your introduction, why you did not add this at the introduction )
Japan's inhabitant(S) are always using ...

..., increasing the fuels prices is not only way to ...

gluck:D

Home / Writing Feedback / Big traffic of cars makes congestion and pollution, so high petrol price is the best way to solve it