The biggest change in my life - Narrative introduction help

asdfghjkl 1 / 1  
So for my first collage paper I have to write about the biggest change in my life. This is also the first paper I've written since middle school since my high school didn't do essays(yeah it really didn't). Anyway so critique this and give any advice. thanks

Nothing lasts, neither good or bad though bad things tend to stand out and feel like they'll never go away. But they do, eventually if your feeling awful you'll either get better someday or die, and if your feeling great you'll come down sooner or later. Things always change, I never liked change, I was scared of it I suppose, so I never went looking for it. But change always finds you, and the longer you wait the worse the change is going to be. The biggest change that happened to me was like a chain reaction, that seemed to go on for ever. This is about moving from Wisconsin to Illinois, and all the events that led up to it.
OP asdfghjkl 1 / 1  
After some revisions its here... Any suggestions now?

When I moved from Wisconsin to Illinois, my life changed in ways that I could not predict. I learned a lot of things, what financial security means, how to budget money, and that I absolutely hate moving. I changed the way I looked at life altogether. The biggest change was going from my lazy, do nothing lifestyle which I enjoyed so much, to working and going to college. We moved because we had no choice, the house had been foreclosed on.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
I learned a lot of things such as what financial security means, how to budget money, and that I absolutely hate moving.

The biggest change was going from my lazy, do-nothing lifestyle which I enjoyed so much, to working and going to college. We moved because we had no choice; the house had been foreclosed on."

This sounds like a good introduction for your paper. Keep up the good work.
noman715 - / 3  
Need help in writing an essay on " biggest dream in my life"

Hello
I need a essay about What has been the biggest dream in your life? How or what would you do to see it come true? can any one help me?
gyal 3 / 5  
ya .its easy you ,must be think about your last night dream and sometime we have very exciting dream and its unforgetable for us . so u rethink your dream. its very easy one.

Home / Writing Feedback / The biggest change in my life - Narrative introduction help