My Biography (a freelance journalist, contributing writer, and activist)

Malik Achakzai 3 / 12 3  
Mr. Abdul Malik is a freelance journalist, contributing writer, political and youth activist, human right worker in Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan. He has worked with a democratic political party Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party believing in struggle for democracy, social justice, gender equality, national equity, human rights and human fundamental rights, peace and security, the said party is struggling for the sovereignty of Afghanistan and is anti to the conservative and so called religious, extremist and terrorist organizations and the foreign policy of Pakistan being engineered by the Army establishment. He has been struggling for last decade as a political activist paving the way for a democratic governmental setup in the country, freedom of speech and all fundamental human rights. In this way he has arranged many political programs, have been part of election campaigns, students and youth activism and their recruitment in PkMAP and PSO. Being a senior cadre of Party and Organization, he has trained several teams working with him in political activism, press and media section of the party secretariat. Have worked for VOA Ashna Pashto service for two years a freelancer and live reporter, writes for [policymic.com a US based organization working democracy and media.
ah_zafari [Contributor] 40 / 672 148  
Mr. Abdul Malik is a freelance journalist, contributing writer, political and youth activist, human right worker in Quetta, Balochistan Pakistan. He has worked with a democratic political party Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party believing in struggle for democracy, social justice, gender equality, national equity, human rights and human fundamental rights, peace and security, the said party is struggling for the sovereignty of Afghanistan and is anti to the conservative and so called religious, extremist and terrorist organizations and the foreign policy of Pakistan being engineered by the Army establishment(WOW, what a long sentence. A long sentence may confuse the reader.) . He has been struggling forover last decade as a political activist paving the way for a democratic governmental setup in the country, freedom of speech and all fundamental human rights. In this way he has arranged many political programs (what types of programs. It would be better to mention some of them) , have been part of election campaigns, students and youth activism and their recruitment in PkMAP and PSO. Being a senior cadre of Party and Organization, he has trained several teams working with him in political activism, press and media section of the party secretariat. Have worked for VOA Ashna Pashto service for two years as a freelancer and live reporter. In addition, he writes for policymic.com an AmericanUS based organization working democracy and media.
OP Malik Achakzai 3 / 12 3  
ah_zafari Thank you for your brilliant comments and remarks, hope you continue in future too.

Home / Writing Feedback / My Biography (a freelance journalist, contributing writer, and activist)