Bird Migration - Animals normally move to a land to breeding

fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
Animals normally move to a land to breeding and move back to their habit to spend a whole of the year, this phenomenon called migration. Over the centuries, observers attracted to learn about bird migration. Nature shows how they respond the biological imperative for species to thrive and overspread into all possible ecological niche by migration that serves a decisive condition for a few species to breed and raising a baby.

Birds travel to higher traverse curing warm season to breeding and return back for non-breeding period. Migration offers the optimal condition to breeding and feeding. Most of the birds are migrated to Northern hemisphere. None of the species is known migrate to Southern hemisphere to breeding but seabirds.

Even though almost birds migration to the lower or higher latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere, there also many species are trans-equatorial, which means they breed in the Northern side and live in the Southern land. For example, the arctic tern that breeds in the arctic territory and winter in antarctic waters travels about 24,000 miles per year.

Some species take a short migration, such as breeding in the higher altitudinal, imminent or at the top of mountains and spend all the non-propagation season around by close neighbouring valley or the other nearby low country. This is the type of grouse species migration and also ptarmigan, an arctic grouse. The rock ptarmigan had never left the elevated arctic tundra while breeding season. They usually spend the breeding period at the top of the uncovering place arctic summit and the winter season in nearby valleys, bearing the coldest part on earth.

Most of the bird only can fly from six to eight hours per day across several hundred miles but sometimes they have to flights further if through long water flow or other condition such as deserts or mountain. Many species cross the Gulf of Mexico, for instance, they generally have to fly away continuously over 1,000 miles, to approximately 24 hours to 36 hours or longer. There is any non-stop bird use the bar-tailed godwit during migration, so they will cross over 11,000 miles from Alaska to New Zealand every year. Firstly, bodyweight needs to be upgraded to roughly 50 percent to fuel throughout the heavy trip.

The way birds manage the time properly to reach their destination has attracted observers to investigate it for over many decades. Investigators have been trying to learn about this behaviour. Many inventions found out that all migratory birds have the same ability to steer and an original drive to travel in a particular way. Nocturnal migrant is the one who flies at night, led by the star. When clouds coming up and cover up the stars, nocturnal migrant will confuse and may return back and digress. On the other side, there are several Diurnal migrants who fly following the sun. Diurnal migrants use the geographic feature for direction such as mountain ranges or seas coasts. Since night and day move regularly over the time, so the migratory birds have a sense of time.
fauzankrn 16 / 23 3  
Hello Fauziyahtami,
Here some inputs for you.

... and move back to their habithabitat to spend a whole of the year..
The Nature shows how they ...
... condition for a few species to breeding and raising
Birds travel to higher traverse curingduring warm season to
... for non-breeding period. The Migration offers the
... to Northern hemisphere.and None of the species is known
Most of the birdS only can fly from six to eight hours (...) they have to flights further if through (...) as deserts or mountainS.
There isare any non-stop bird use the bar-tailed godwit during migration, ...
Firstly, body need space weight needs to be upgraded ...
... to reach their destination hashave attracted observers to ...
The Nocturnal migrant is the one ...

Good Luck!
Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Helo Fauziah, I want to gige some suggestions

Birds travel to higher traverse ...
(Birds travel to higher traverse curing warm season to breeding and return back for the non-breeding period.)

Investigators have been trying ...
(Investigators have been trying to learn about this behavior. )

propagation season around ...
(propagation season around by close neighboring )

Good Luck

Home / Writing Feedback / Bird Migration - Animals normally move to a land to breeding