The Birth of Jesus Summary

aul05 1 / -  
The first records which were recorded on behalf of everyone in the record books that were made when Quirinius served as governor of Syria, precisely in the heyday of the Emperor Augustus. So, Joseph had to go to Bethlehem in Judea and leave Nazaret because everyone had to go to his village to take down their names.

The time, when Joseph would have a baby, after he was engaged with Mary and than Mary wore dress to her first child whom have just born and laid him on the bed fingers.

At the night, when the angels descend, they put out light to the people around there. Than the people were fears and than the angel said that the people did not to scare of them, because they only wanted to give them a good news, that the children whom was born by Mary is a blessed child of god.

Source: readitenglish
ali26 1 / 5 1  
The timeAt the time , when Joseph would ...

Than,(comma) the people were fears ...

... was born by Mary is a blessedblessing child of god.( "blessed" is a verb, i suppose that you need a "noun" to complete your sentence, and "blessing" is a noun)
vickynurhakim98 - / 5  
Dear Sister
Let me give you some inputs

The first of(article) records which were (...) Quirinius served as the(article) governor of Syria, ...

Joseph had to gowent to Bethlehem in Judea and leaveleft Nazaret because everyone had to gowanted to his village to ...
yjung17 8 / 20 2  
@aul05

At the time, Mary had given birth to baby Jesus in the barn of Bethlehem.
When the angels descended, they shined light on to the people. The people became fearful but the angels merely wanted to relay the good news of the birth of Jesus Christ.

You need to edit this because there are quite a lot of grammar mistakes.

Home / Writing Feedback / The Birth of Jesus Summary