How Did a Blind Man Climb Yosemite's El Capitan in a Day?

mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
The first blind climber ever was Erik Weihenmayer in El Capitan in a day On 26th September 2016. Elite team of climbers and mountaineers accompanied him, including Hans Florine, who had a record 177 times to climb El capitan. The team chose the route of East Buttres, the shortest one to el cap with 11 pitches and 1,500 vertical feet.

He was not worry about the duration. He and team set a blistering speed and passed another climbers on the road and reached the top in a short time at 3 Pm. It was around eight hours after they started. Weihenmayer had trained and enhanced his technique to chose the suitable approached and learned on Aconcagua that someone walked over though snowy.

He mittigated the potential damage for himself by walking in single way between two teammates who guided him in front of him. He kept one hand on that bags' friend. It was really struggle for him, so he never come up with this idea.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The first blind climber ever was Erik Weihenmayer in WHO CLIMBED El Capitan i......

On September 26, 2016, Erik Weihenmayer became ..t.

THIS IS FROM THE ARTICLE WHILE YOUR WRITING IS:

The first blind...

TOO SIMILAR. again, what you did is not paraphrasing.

Indeed, there are many important and interesting facts you should deliver here only if you already understand the article.
kiev 8 / 14 1  
Hi there,
Here's is some of feedback from me.

The first blind climber ever was Erik Weihenmayer in El Capitan// Erik... was the first blind man who ever climb El Capitan...
including Hans Florine, who had a (OF) record 177 times ...

He and team set a blistering speed and... ( is it refer to Hans or Erik?)

Best of luck on your writing progress.

Cheers.

Home / Writing Feedback / How Did a Blind Man Climb Yosemite's El Capitan in a Day?