"Boarding school is beneficial for student". Illustrate your point of view.

asifulizlam 3 / 7  
Student who reside in school premises under supervision of school teacher's are usually consider as boarding school. Here student stay away from their family members and relatives. Few people tells that it is beneficial for student and some have opposite view of it. Though this is a debatable issue and it has similar pros and cons for students. But i contend that boarding school is rational for student life since it brings lots of opportunity.

Firstly, A student got self dependence who live in boarding school. From early age he used to do his own work by himself. A student learns how to take decision in different circumstance. For example: In boarding school a student falls in numerous difficult situation where he can pull him up only by himself. He should have achieve that capability to overcome those situation. Those who live with their family most of the time they do not do their own work without other help like: washing own cloths, wrap up own sleeping bed. These unique characteristics makes a student more viable.

Secondly, Student becomes more social person while he lives in boarding school compare to those who stay at their home. Ordinarily, boarding school students need to collaborate with different types of person from diverse ages group. Which build him as a social person. For Instance, In school hostel a student have to share his room with others, which teach him to grow up with sharing mentality. He earns the ability to communicate with other student independently without any hesitation.

At last, we stretch out that boarding school prepare a social,self dependent and inquisitive person to survive in this challenging world.
ving96 2 / 3 1  
A boarding school is an institution where students live on the premises of the facility under the supervision of teachers. . Here, studentsare seperated from their family members throughout their education . It is hotly debated whether the boarding school environment is beneficial or harmful for students. . Although the issue is highly controversial, boarding schools benefit students by providing them with increased opportunities for education and growth.

Firstly, a boarding school has more independence than a student at a traditional school . From an early age he is used to doing his own work by himself. A student learns how to make decision in different circumstances. For example, in boarding school a student finds himself in many difficult situations in which he is forced to fend for himself, without the support of his parents . He achieve the capacity to function on his own . In addition, those who live in boarding schools learn to do their own chores, such as washing their own clothes . These unique characteristics makes a student more viable. (Maybe add about how this will help them in the real world?

Secondly, astudent becomes more social person while he lives in boarding school compared to those who stay home. Ordinarily, boarding school students need to collaborate with different types of people from diverse age groups . This causes him to develop as a more social person . For instance, in a school hostel a student has to share his room with others, which teach him to grow up with a collaborative mentality . He learns the ability to communicate with other students independently without any difficulty .

In conclusion, boarding school fosters the growth of a social, self dependent and inquisitive person who is capable of living prosperously in this challenging world.

I edited a lot, as you can see. Overall , your essay was good and had some strong points, but there were a couple of typos and awkward words. Hope this helped!
Is this essay for IELTS or TOEFL? Looks like you are practicing for one of those tasks. Better mention that in your topic.

Firstly, A student got self dependence who live in boarding school. From early age he used to do his own work by himself.

.... better tell the reason why he becomes independent;
First, a student becomes independent while living in a boarding school because he or she has to manage things on his/her own without the help of their families who live far away.

In boarding school a student falls in numerous difficult situation where he can pull him up only by himself.

You should have made this example more specific. Pick one of those numerous difficult situations and explain. For example, take a situation like "keeping the place neat and tidy". There is nobody around to do that for them and they need to do that.
Student who resides in school premises under supervision of school teacher's are usually consider as boarding school.

Student resides / Students reside
This sentence has a few issues. First it is grammatically not correct. Second it is out of topic and does not have any relevance to your topic. What is suggested by your topic is whether boarding school is better for a student and do not divert your focus from that. Also, in a boarding school, the students may or may not be under the teacher's supervision.

Few peopletellsbelieve that it is beneficial for student and some have opposite view of it.

people tell / he tells (people is a plural word and therefore no "s" in th verb)
Hey.... no thanks for me ? ;)
Let's take your first paragraph;

Firstly, A student got self dependence who live in boarding school.

....Good idea. However, this sentence should be in present tense. Also, the appropriate word is "independence" and not "self dependence"
First, a student would enjoy independence when he or she lives in a boarding school.

From early age he used to do his own work by himself. A student learns how to take decision in different circumstance.

You need to combine these two sentences;
When students learn to manage his or her work all by themselves from an early age, then they learn to make important decisions under varying circumstances.

For example: InFor example, in boarding school a student falls infaces numerous difficult situations where he can pull him up only by himself has to find solutions himself without depending on the support from others . He should have to achieve that capability to overcome those situation. Those who live with their family most of the time they do not do their own work without other help like: washing own cloths, wrap up own sleeping bed.
OP asifulizlam 3 / 7  
Hey.... no thanks for me ? ;)

ha ha thank you too...ok now have a look to my new introduction.i tried to maintain your introductory structure as mentioned earlier

Many parents have intention to teach their children in boarding school. Boarding School is a place where students have to live in school campus. In boarding school a student meet with bunch of other students who are stranger to him.Since this is a debatable issue whether boarding school brings benefit for the students or not. To clarify this issue it needs to be examining in depth to discover its prospect. Therefore I argue that boarding school is beneficial for students, and i will describe its prospect in later part of this essay
Many parents have intention to teach their children in boarding school.

I think the next line is a better hook because it has more relevance to the topic.

Boarding School is a place where students have to live in school campus.

.... here you are defining the boarding school, although this is out of your scope (I mean what you need to discuss is whether the boarding school is a better option compared to living with parents) this has a direct relevance. So, start with this sentence.

In a boarding school a student meets with bunch of other students who are stranger to him.

... student meets / students meet
Except for the last part of the sentence, this is a good idea . Let's say it this way;
In a boarding school, a student gets an opportunity to live with many other students with similar demographics.

Since this is a debatable issue whether boarding school brings benefit for the students or not.

.... this is a good start for your background statement, but this looks incomplete;
However, this is a debatable issue whether boarding school brings benefit for the students or not. ... now ok :D

Home / Writing Feedback / "Boarding school is beneficial for student". Illustrate your point of view.