books and experience essay - reflections on the importance of knowledge sources

Drew K 1 / -  
It has been said, "Not everything that is contained in books." Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

Books play a very important role in communicating knowledge to human for years and years. Beside, getting experience is as crucial as reading book in such a way that improving people's awareness. Personally, I prefer studying practically to getting information from books.

As a matter of fact, in the past centuries, when there had not been the appearance of books or letters, people were aware of the surroundings through what they saw and heard. Even though the information then was not accuracy at all, that is the precursor of getting information and humans evolving contribution. As time has gone by, experience is always a precious way to get knowledge as well as information collection to create books. Authors generally use their practical achieve or awareness in order to write their books then spread their thoughts and reactions of many life aspects to reader.

Moreover, people have to get experience on their own to grow up and to improve themselves constantly. Only information from books is not enough to get a general view about the world, people should travel more and practice more instead of staying at home, lying in the bed with books day by day. That would turn out the lack of real life awareness linked to a plenty of disadvantage without real training. Patients have no idea put their trust in less experienced doctors.

Interestingly, individual observation and recognition brings us a particular vision about life so as to create and better our behavior or lifestyle naturally. Having more skills and knowledge by our own and make friend with experienced people would bring us incredible moments that we had never known before.

Those are reasons why I keen on practicing through real life more than reading books. In summary, people should learn to get a great connection of books and experience in order to improve ourselves better. (309 words)
Muhammadyusuf 7 / 13  
Let me try ..
Review : Pay attention for spelling and koma ; use verb correctly

Books have a prominent role in communicating knowledge to human for years and years. Beside, getting experience is as crucial as a reading book in such a way that improving people's awareness. Personally, I prefer studying practically to get information from books.

At first glance, in the past centuries, whereas there had not been the appearance of books or letters, people were aware of the surroundings through what they saw and heard. Even though the information then was not accurace at all, that is the precursor of getting information and humans evolving contribution. As time has gone by, experience is always a precious way to get knowledge as well as information collected to create books. Authors generally use their practical achieve or awareness in order to write their books, ] then spread their thoughts and reactions of many life aspects to the reader.

That would turn out the lack of real life awareness linked to a plenty of disadvantages without real training. Patients have no idea put their trust in less experienced doctors.

#Yusuf
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I would like to give you some suggestions for your essays. I think you could change the word order in your first sentence: For many years, books have played a very important role in communicating knowledge to humans. I'm not sure about these next two sentences. Do you mean that a person's awareness and experiences improve when they read a book? Do you prefer reading information from books?

2nd paragraph: Here is a suggestion for your first sentence: "As a matter of fact, in past centuries, books and letters were rare and people were aware of their surroundings through what they saw or heard." Even though "Although the information then was not accuracy accurate at all, that is the it was the precursor of for getting information" and humans evolving contribution .

I would like to help you with word choice, which I will place in bold:
"As time has gone bypassed, experience was always a precious way to get knowledge as well as information collection to and create books." The next sentence: Change to "use their awareness" and add "their" before reader.

3rd paragraph: Delete Only. Also, some words needed to be deleted: "...people should travel more and practice more instead of staying at home and lying in the bed with books day by day." The next sentence is confusing. However, the last sentence in this paragraph needs to be deleted.

4th paragraph "of our own and making friends"

Last paragraph: Add "am" before keen. Do you mean that you enjoy experiences rather than reading books? Were you trying to state that people should learn by getting a great collection of books and experiences? Delete ourselves better and replace with "themselves".
thanhlong 2 / 4  
This is my opinion. Your ideas are quite good. Nevertheless, it has some mistakes.
_BesideBesides , getting experience is as crucial as reading book in such a way that improving people's awareness. In addition, if I were you, I would chose " However" rather than " Besides" in this sentence. Therefore, your idea will be clearer.

_Authors generally use their practical achieveachievement or awareness in order to write their books then spread their thoughts and reactions of many life aspects to thereader readers.

_That would turn out lead to the lack of real life awareness linked to a plenty of disadvantage without real training. Patients have no idea put their trust in less experienced doctors. Phrasal verbs should not be used in formal writing.

_we had never known/ encounter before.

Home / Writing Feedback / books and experience essay - reflections on the importance of knowledge sources