IELTS TASK 2: "Books" source is more important

Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
It has been said," Not everything that is learned is contained in books". Compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from books. In your opinion, which source is more important? Why?

----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

All of people in the world are learning and practicing for getting new knowledge. I believe that many people in the world have experience and practice that are reason clearly of person life. However, in my opinion, knowledge gotten from books are very essential for moving forward life that looked of important role such as basic, history and hold all knowledge.

From the one side, one reason for supporting books essential is basic. Basic gotten of books plays a very important for being able to step easier to continue level. For example, all of children in my country in Aceh are learning in kindergarten level. They are studying basic book such alphabet book. It is book that benefit for their basic lesson. Those book what will help them for continuing to elementary school. Therefore, books are very significant for basic capability.

From the other sides, I think that books are writing of history. It makes us know about several thousand years ago. For instance, all of Muslims in the world have knowing about prophet history. These history events last ago. However, we can know about that of writing that written in the books. So, books are knowledge source that be no estimated price. Additionally, important advantage of books can hold all knowledge gotten by previous generations. Some of people write invention them of research or observation in the books. It is for continuing generation. For example, add people thought that the earth was flat. It was concluded from observations and studied. However, the next generations, using the experience of their ancestors, proved that the earth was round.

To sum up, I think we should take basic knowledge from books because it helps us invention with doing observations for moving forward.
BOMAT_IRA 29 / 40  
To sum up, I think we should take basic knowledge from booksbecause it helps us invention with doing observations for moving forward.
upinipin 32 / 49 1  
To sum up,I think we should take basic knowledge from books because it helps us invention with doing observations for moving forward.

i hope you explain more to clear our understanding about your opinion
All of peopleEverybody in the world are learning and practicing for gettingin view of acquiring new knowledge.

I believe that many people in the world have experienced and practiced that are reason clearly of person life. .... what do you mean? this idea is not clear at all :(

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2: "Books" source is more important