boom Internet - people use the Internet more and more

chickenbaby 1 / -  
hi every body, this is my first essay,since i have been learning english . i know, my english still not good, so i want to join this forum to Advanced skill writting and grammar

hopefully, i will meet much new friend , who can help me in studying

nowdays, the more develop the more people use internet.Bom internet rapidly of the people use internet in one nation,area or around the word. internet is very comon, it can be use by student, business man, company, even children!!! it can use for searching, chatting,studying,business,watching, so you can do everything with internet. i think internet is very important for us, it make our life come be simple and convenient. imagine , one day we lost internet,what happen will be ? the word can't developing, people can't contact together and everything be come very hard to do. however the bom internet also dangerous for social by hackers. Children can access into black web, that contain term unfair or they can play game all day and not to study.
jasonty9 2 / 3  
N owdays, as the wolrd becomes more develop the more people use internet. Bom internet rapidly of the people use internet in one nation,area or around the word. internet is very comon common, it can be use by students , business man businessmen, companies , even children!!! it can be used for searching, chatting,studying,business,watching, so you can do everything with internet. i think internet is very important for us, it make our life come be simple and convenient. imagine , one day we lost internet,what happen will be ? the word can't developing, people can't contact together and everything be come very hard to do. however the bom internet also dangerous for social by hackers. Children can access into black web, that contain term unfair or they can play game all day and not to study.

Home / Writing Feedback / boom Internet - people use the Internet more and more