born with talents - children could be an outstanding individuals

nghiabkdn 2 / 2  
People have diffirent views about whether children's talents is innate or they need to be taught. In my opinion, sucesses of every individuals people is the combination of heredity factors and continuous practicing.

On the one hand, some are convinced that children and their talents are born together. Many well-known athletes, excellent musicians are frequently recognized as people that were born for there areas of art or sport. Obviously, any child, who has inherited talents via its parents's genes, can be beneficial in way of being expert in some particular areas, compared with the rest, who do not possess any natural capacities. Along with this, a born musician can also be bright enough to learn musical rules and performance techniques which a normal child may be have differences with easily.

On the other hand, there is a increasingly widespread perspective in our society today that children have to be trained to become professional and skillful. Indeed, many successful people have claimed that genius is the result of a long-term and enduring effort, not something innate. In fact, we has been surprised with people who are not excellent naturally even have been faced serious diseases, they, however, have still achieved a lot of successes in their areas by a resilient will and always hard-working.

I, nevertheless, believe that these days, education systems are based on the capacity to help learner to accumulate knowledge and acquire professional skills as much as possible. In other words, every child has equivalent opportunities to achieve his/her own techniques in studying or working. Hence, if an individuals person wish to be expert in any field, he/she have to expect to his inherited abilities.

By way of conclusion, it seems to me that children could be an outstanding individuals whenever they make attempt at accumulating knowledge and be taught or trained particular skills in order to activate their innate abilities.
rejinregine 2 / 5 1  
In fact, we hashave been surprised with people who are not excellent naturally even have been faced serious diseases, however, theyhave still achieved a lot of successes in their areas by a resilient will and always work hardhard-working.

Hence, if an individualindividuals person wishes to be expert in any field, he/she has to expect to her/ his inherited abilities.
OP nghiabkdn 2 / 2  
Thank you, rejinregine! I often make stupid mistakes like that :)
People have diffirent views about whether children's talents isare innate or they need to be taught.

My suggestion;
People hold different views about whether certain talents of children are inborn or can be trained.

In my opinion, succ esses of every individuals individual people is the combination of heredity factors and continuous practicing.

This sentence has a few issues; grammar, vocabulary and alighment of your idea. I have marked the grammar corrections in the quote. Also, I feel you need to align your idea more with the prompt. If the prompt says that some believe people are born with certain talents and others believe those talents can be trained, then you need to present it like;

In my opinion, I believe that while individuals possess certain inborn talents they can also acquire some talents through training.

Home / Writing Feedback / born with talents - children could be an outstanding individuals