Some are born with talents and others not; Discuss!

mariasultana 7 / 13  
It is generally believe that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport and music, and others are not. However, it is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.

God gifted abilities are strength for a child. However, it is also sparked a heated debate that a child who is not born with in-built talents, can achieve these talents? People argue that children can build these aptitudes by using some techniques, such as special classes and training.

A child can achieve success after a little struggle, who born with certain talents, such as sports and music. He/she also needs some training to refine his/her talent. Similarly, some children have genetic talents. As, if their parent have special aptitudes of sports and music, then these talents can be transfer to the children. For instance, Muhammad Ali was born with God gifted talent of sports, he earned name in the field of boxing. Due to genetic talent, his daughter was born this talent, and she is also good boxer.

On the other hand, who have not talent about anything can achieve this. Nowadays, many special classes and training centres are available in all over the world. People can join these classes related to their interested ability. Certainly, they become successful sportsmen and musicians. Although, it is the responsibility of parents examine the specific talent of their children and encourage them. As well as, boost them to join training centres to nourish that talent. For example, nowadays many big platforms are available for music, such as American idol, Indian idol and Pakistan idol. Children go there and learn about their voice ability, and try to improve this ability. As well as, these platforms build the confidence and improve patience.

To sum up, children who born with talents can achieve success. After much training other children can achieve success, although and become successful in the future.
vynguyen 2 / 7 1  
First I'd like to point out some grammar issues that bug me (note that there are more in the essay):

However, it is also sparked a heated debate that a child who is not born with in-built talents, can achieve these talents?

A child,who was born with certain talents, such as for sports and music, can achieve success after a little struggle, who born with certain talents, such as sports and music

On the other hand, those who have not talents about for anything can achieve this.

Although, it is the responsibility of parents examine the specific talent of their children and encourage them. As well as, boost them to join training centres to nourish that talent.

---> these are not even complete sentences.

Nowadays, many special classes and training centres are available in all over the world.

Your word choice is sometimes not appropriate either, which makes your ideas a little bit confusing.

One thing more, I think that your points are a bit irrelevant. From the topic I think that your essay must be about whether talents can be trained OR not, and I expect you to discuss both sides. It's not about those who are born with talents and those who are not. Your second paragraph just repeats the topic sentence in different manners, and actually makes no point relating to the problem.

Anyway, this is just how I see it. I like some of your ideas though. They are good enough for a time limited exam.
First, I need to request you to have a more meaningful title for your essays. It is a forum rule and it also helps you earn more feedbacks. This title has been attended by us. Do it in the subject field when you open a new thread. Also, mention the purpose of writing (IETLS, TOEFL,GRE etc.) in the title itself for others to provide you with more task related comments.
God gifted abilities are strength for a child.

Some children are gifted with unique talents.

in-built talents

.... well, this sounds too technical, better use when we are talking about computers :D

... Try to use direct speech and tell things in a more simple and interesting manner;
However, many people believe that born talents are very important in fields like sports and music while some others argue those talents can be taught or trained.
OP mariasultana 7 / 13  
I wrote this one for IELTS test..

Home / Writing Feedback / Some are born with talents and others not; Discuss!