Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'Born in Thailand, majoring in finance' - Introduce myself essay

chokkhana 1 / -  
Welcome to my sites. My name is Chokkhana Trisuwan but most people call me Tonkla. I am a PC2 student at Mahidol University International College. My major is finance. I would like to tell you a little bit about my background, interests, achievements, and my goals.

I was born on July 5th, 1994 in Chonburi, Thailand. I started going to school at St.Joseph Rayong School since a kindergarten level until I graduated junior high school level. Then I continued study a senior high school level at Princess Chulabhorn College Chonburi. Now I am studying pre-college program at Mahidol University International College.

Moreover, I will tell you about my interests. I am interested in dancing like K-POP or jazz dance, singing, and the last one is Taekwondo. In addition, in school subjects, I like English and mathematics, so this is a reason why I chose finance to be a major.

Furthermore, I have many kinds of achievements because I like to join with school activities. I will tell you some of them that I am proud. First, I am a first runner-up of science project competition in my senior high school and be a representative to continue a competition in a province level. Second, I got Silver Prize from singing in a KPN Music Competition and got into the final round of the Yamaha Music Award. The last is I was a school drum-major last year.

Finally, 4 years from now, I want to be a financial advisor, and then if I have more experiences, I will continue studying MBA in abroad. I hope that I can achieve it in someday. Now I will do it my best for my future.

Please edit it if it has something wrong.
Thank you :)

* sites : I mean google sites

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Born in Thailand, majoring in finance' - Introduce myself essay