"borrowing money from a friend and friendship" - TOEFL iBT

mhr 1 / 1  
It is some times said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage a friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your answer.

Friends always are so close to each other and whenever one of them has a problem others try to help him in solving his solution. But I think in some cases such as borrowing money we should not ask help from our friends because it will be produced some difficulties for them or destroyed our friendships. Here, I expand my reasons for this opinion.

Actually financial problems always are not favorite subjects among friends; sometimes we need money and ask it from our friends while they don't have enough money to borrow us, so this issue causes that they feel shame or get into many troubles to provide it for us. Indeed, it's not fair and meets in our friendships.

Also, it may be at the same time we require money and want to get it from our friends they need their budget too. Clearly such condition is so horrible for our friends because if they don't pay this money to us they will feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, if they borrow it, they may be confronting with some difficulties in their work in future. Indeed, making decision in such situation is not difficult and people in most of times can choose the one rationally, but when the opposite site is their friend this turns it so hard.

Moreover, it is possible that we can't repay the money borrowed from our friends in time while they account on our promise for paying it back in special time. So, our reneging can be lead to chagrin our friends and destroy our friendships. I think nothing in the world is not as worthwhile as friendships and its terrible event that we over it just because of money!

All in all, although friends always share their sadness and happiness with each other by noticing to my statements mentioned in this article I believe that financial problems should not be shared among friends; this issue can annoy them, produce some difficulties, and worst of all lead to ruin their friendships.
...others try to help him in solving his solution problem.

But I think in some cases such as borrowing money we should not ask help from our friends because it will be produced produce some difficulties for them or destroy our friendships.

Look at the changes I made above. You had written some verbs in the past tense when you were supposed to write them in the present tense.

Here, I expand explain my reasons for this opinion.

Actually financial problems always are not favorite subjects among friends; sometimes we need money and ask it from our friends while they don't have enough money to borrow lend us, so this issue causes everyone to feel shame or get into trouble trying to provide it for us.

...our friends in time while they count on our promise to pay it back within an established period of time.

:-) Practice typing these sentences again! PRactice typing them the correct way, now that we made some changes for you.
OP mhr 1 / 1  
Dear Kevin,
Thank you for your correction, do you remember me?I'm Mahrou! I took my exam but my score was low (77), so I wanna take it again! I'll try to write better with your helps:). This essay is the first one which I wrote after 2month so I have had several mistakes in it!

Dear Nguyen tahnk you so much for your correction:)
Hi Mahrou, nice to see you again. No, I did not know it was you, because I didn't look at the name!
:-) Okay, keep practicing...

If you want to get rid of all your errors, you can type the essay again below, and we will see if you still have errors.

Home / Writing Feedback / "borrowing money from a friend and friendship" - TOEFL iBT