You bought a new HD television last week. At first it seemed to work. Letter.

Alishamarieng 1 / 1  

Letter of complaint

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am Alisha, writing this letter to notify you of the problem I am having with the HD smart TV that I purchased from your E-commerce website on April 28th, 2021. It was just fine in the first few hours of usage, but it started acting strangely, and I am hoping you would assign someone to check it.

In relation to the specifics of the order, it includes a 72-inch Samsung Smart HD television. The order was made on April 28th, 2021, using my Visa credit card under code #301095134 and delivered to me three days after by TED Express Service. I am attaching a copy of my receipt.

Upon the device's arrival, it worked smoothly. However, after a few hours of installment, a thin dark line appears on the screen and it goes away after a while. This emerges every time I start the TV. The TV's sound was superb initially, but it sounds strange now. People's voice has become robotic and there is nothing to do with sound-settings.

Unfortunately, I can not bring the TV to your store for mechanic examination because the location is pretty far from my house and my car is repaired. Therefore, I would like to request you to assign someone to my place and have the television checked. Afterwards, please provide me with a new one of the same model and make sure this one has no issue.

Thank you for giving the matter your attention and I hope to hear your reply soon.
Yours faithfully,
Alisha Marie
E-commerce website

What is the name of the online store you bought the TV from?

it includes

If you did not purchase other items together with the TV, then you should not say "it includes" since it is a single item purchase.

using my Visa credit card under code #301095134 and delivered to me three days after by TED Express Service.

This is unnecessary data with regards to your purchase. Simply indicate your receipt number and that you are attaching a copy of it.

The most common problem throughout your presentation is in reference to lexical resources. Word usage on your part is often incorrect for descriptive terms such as installments rather than hours of use, mechanical repair in reference to technical repair, to name but a few errors in your presentation. These will definitely have a lowering effect on your overall score. Particularly, in the GRA and LR sections. You need to familiarize yourself with English word usage and defintions because, when you use incorrect terms, this causes undue stress for the reader. As such, the affected scoring sections could get a failing score and prevent you from reaching the passing base score in the end.
OP Alishamarieng 1 / 1  
Thank you very much for your great help and advice. I really appreciate it. I will try my best to be better at writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / You bought a new HD television last week. At first it seemed to work. Letter.