IELTS: Boys and Girls leisure activities; computer games, netball, basketball

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
The two pie charts compare children in different sex in terms of their cultural and leisure activities

Overall, there are many differences in terms of leisure and cultural activities between both sexes. However, boys and girls prefer to do three similar activities: reading, playing computer games, and listening music.

Turning to the girl's chart, it depicts that dancing is the most favourite activities in which 27 percent girls participate in. Next, reading coming second as 21 percent then it is followed respectively by playing games and Netball working by 15 and 16 percent girls. As a comparison with the former, girls take smallest interest for gymnastics and listening music in which 11 and 10 percent girls participate in.

A closer look at the counterpart, while coming second 17 percent of boys enjoy Basketball, the highest percentage by 34 shows that playing computer as the top choice. Therefore the neighboring percentage by 11 and 10 percent takes listening music and skateboarding as the immediate rate while reading coming as the least by 2 percent boys enjoying in their leisure.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Hellooo Frined :D
Problem with subject-verb agreements;

reading as the second chosen by 21 percent followed by playing computer games by 16 percent girls participated in.

listening to music coming the fifth as 10 percent boys spending in their leisure time.

While reading takeS high proportion in girl's leisure

By 34 percent boys spending their time to play games in the computers

Overall, this is good. All you have to do is to pay particular attention to mechanics.

Hope this helps :D

A short note: I did work for this visual writing. Just now. Go get my timeline.

The two pie charts present the survey results of cultural and leisure activities of children as per their gender.
Overall, there are three activities both sexes tend to do. While, the boys are more likely to play computer games in the computer,and the girls prefer dancing to spend their leisure.

Turning to the girl's chart,leisure activities, dancing coming thecomes first bybeing chosen by 27 percent of the girls who participated in the surveyactivities is chosen bythegirl, marked as contrast withlisteningListening to musichad been the least preferred leisure activities activity for the girls which onlyby 10 percent girls noted as the leastof the girls chose to do duringactivities in their leisure time.
Nhasir Rahmatia 6 / 9  
By 34 percent boys spend

percent+Vsing

it followsit followed by playing basketball as the second chosen by 26 percent . While reading taketakes high proportion in girl's leisure, just only 2 percent boys preferprefers to do this activity. The other 17 percent boys are more likely to play soccer than skateboarding, then listening to music coming the fifth as 10 percent boys spending in their leisure time.
A closer look at the counterpartboys show thatwhile coming second 17 percent of boysthemenjoys Basketball. theThe highest percentage of the boys which is 34%, loves to playby 34 shows that playing computer as the top choice. Therefore the neighboring percentage byAnother 11 and 10 percent takesof them take interest in listening music and skateboarding as the immediate rate while reading coming as the least by 2 percent boys enjoying in their leisure.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Boys and Girls leisure activities; computer games, netball, basketball