Unanswered [6] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES
 DrAfT!
Home / Writing Feedback   3

IELTS> BOYS AND GIRLS SHOULD BE IN MIXED SCHOOLS OR SEPARATE SCHOOLS?

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others however believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is true that children are holding the key to future of a country. Therefore, educating these young owners appropriately is always a top priority of the country. Although, some people might hold that it is more beneficial for boys and girls to study together, there is an opposite opinion that each gender should be educated in separate schools. In this essay, both of these viewpoints will be discussed before a reasonable conclusion can be drawn. [..]

Therefore, educating these young owners[a little bit ..awkward.. how about successor ? ] appropriately is always a top priority of the country.

that each gender should be educated in separate schoolsseparately.

First, to argue for letting boys and girls go to mixed schools [coeducational schools ]

many peoplesupporters would say that
supernoob101

It is true that(Redundant?) children are holding the key to future of a country. Therefore, educating thesethe young (collective noun here)owners appropriately is always a top priority of the country. Although, some people might hold that it is more beneficial for boys and girls to study together, there is an opposite opinion that each gender should be educated in separate schools. In this essay, both of these viewpoints will be discussed before a reasonable conclusion can be drawn.

First, to argue for letting boys and girls go to mixed schools, many peopleadvocators would say that it will makes both genders mingle with each other and have a good behaviorimpose a positive influence on interpersonal relationship when being in front of the other. For example, a female student in a mixed school would not have a feeling of shy or embarrassment, but instead have confidence and joyfulness when having a conversation with a male student. The experiences they have when studying together in the same school will certainly be an advantage for them when they start working since both sexes willhave many opportunities to be workingwork together in modern societythe same environment . Thus, it is easy to seewhy the ideathat boys and girls shouldwouldbe more benefitedbenefit from attending mixed schools will have great supportbecause they can practice their social interaction skills .

However, the critics of the idea of mixed schools mayclaimargue that putting both boys and girls into one school will causes some negative effects. For one, it could be that the students may get distracted by the occurrence of the students of the otherwith the opposite sex in the school. This is because, some students might , at a certain age, will start to have a special feeling or love towards their classmates. and thenAs a consequence, they can notcannot focus on studying, which leads toand get bad academic results. If the students can notcannot concentrate on their studies when they are atgoing to school, then it would be pointlessthere will be no point for them to attend classes. This is why to achieve a better education, establishing separate schools for each gender is necessary.

In conclusion, after conducting the analysis for both of the viewpoints, it seems to me that boys and girls may better attend separate schools because, at young ages, they should focus on studying and obtaining as much knowledge as they can.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS> BOYS AND GIRLS SHOULD BE IN MIXED SCHOOLS OR SEPARATE SCHOOLS?