Brain Drain; More and more qualified professionals move from poor to rich countries!

Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
More and more qualified people are moving from poor to rich countries to fill vacancies in specialist areas like engineering, computing and medicine.
Some people believe that by encouraging the movement of such people, rich countries are stealing from poor countries. Others feel that this is only part of the natural movement of workers around the world.

Today, world has become much more competitive as compared to few decades ago. Accordingly people are ready to cope with the existing volatile economic conditions. In the midst, an unresolved arguments prevailing among people about migration of people to aboard nations. Some argue to support such movements while others are not ready to agree with them.

People may think like seeking for opportunities other than their native country as an irresponsible act which is against their nation's welfare. According to me, there is nothing wrong in such activities as far as we are not spoiling our countries customs and values. Those people who are all tend to be in native place throughout their life and keep blaming on others perhaps due to the followings. First of all these people want to be in a secure zone and don't have mind set to accept any changes in their life. In addition, there might be no overseas opportunities in their professions like government employees. Beyond above said reasons, such people inherited with envy attitude.

However, there are several benefits which we can cite here in support to the immigration of people around different nations. Talented people moving around aboard will always help to improves native country's economy by bring projects to offshore, creating a dependency on them which in turns establishing more employment opportunities in their homeland. Above said trend has been in place in our software industry in countries such as India and China which handling most of the projects in Americas and EMEA regions.

Moreover people in poor countries can get versatile knowledge only by moving to other nations. Recently in one of the Singapore's newspaper stated that in 2013 Ministry of Manpower Singapore planning to setup 14 training centres in Sri Lanka and Philippines to get cheap labour and enough workforces for their construction sector. This clearly shows that both the parties are in mutual needs and dependency on each other.

In conclusion, I would say it good to explore the world for opportunities, no matter whoever is not accepting when thing about advantages.
Great start. However, this line breaks its flow :(

. In the midst, an unresolved arguments prevailing among people about migration of people to aboard nations.

abroad nations? .... it should be foreign nations.
You should have said this in a more simple and interesting tone;
However, some people perceive this as an unhealthy trend that rich countries tend to exploit this situation for their benifit. However, others argue that skilled professionals who have made so many sacrifices in earning their credentials, do have a right to get good career breaks outside their country.

You can write really well and don't have any worries for this task :)
Only thing, don't forget to give specific examples!
Hope EF has helped you improve and also we wish that you'd continue to visit EF and help others who need your experienced advice :)

Wish you good luck with your exam!
DUMI, if you see this message please provide help to me!!

Hey.... glad to help you. But you have to give me the links :)
Turbina 1 / 11 3  
Help with mine â‡' One who sees and acknowledges responsibilities towards the world; "Global Citizen"
Help with mine â‡' Global UGRAD Program / Why I like to study in the US?

I have been waiting for you for 3 days. Here are they.
OP Arun0506 27 / 120 34  
Dear Duminda

Thanks a lot for your comments. To be honest, I am really getting confident due to the comments and encouragement given by you guys. Especially Tessy and you. Definitely I will contribute myself to other people here in EF even after my exam.

will stay in touch.

Arun

Home / Writing Feedback / Brain Drain; More and more qualified professionals move from poor to rich countries!