A breakdown of the consumption of several fuels during a 200-year period is elicited on the graph

nsb 3 / 6  
A breakdown of the consumption of several fuels during a 200-year period is elicited through the graph. At first glance, although wood was the most popular type of fuels in the beginning, it declined sharply until the end of the period. In contrast, there was an enormous rise in the usage of coal, even though in the middle of period, the number of people using coal decreased gradually.

In the first year, 1800, wood was the only energy used by people which reached to 100 per cent. However, following the next periods wood plumed to around 5 % and no one uses it by 2000. On the other hand, traditional power (coal) grew tremendously to the peak of 70 % in 1900, but it did not take a longer because it experienced a steady downward to 30 % following a century.

In the middle of period, 1900, the modern energy (oil and gas) were introduced to society in which there was a remarkable growth in the number of consumption of oil and gas. Furthermore, the modern energies have reached over 30 % following 1900-2000.

Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello nsb

I think you should consider reformulating some of the sentences, so that sound a bit more stylistically refined. Sentence 1:It appears that, even though wood was the most popular type of fuelsinitially, its popularity declined sharply by the end of the period. Sentence 2: In contrast, there was an enormous rise in the usage of coal - despite the temporal reduction in the number of people using coal throughout the period's mid-part. . Sentence 3: In the year 1800, the number of people relying on wood, as the source of energy, appears to have accounted for 100%. Sentence 4: Throughout the course of the sub-sequential periods, however, the usage of wood has plummeted down to 5% and, as of 2000, it is no longer used as the source of energy on an industrial scale. The rest of sentences are Ok more or less, but you could use shortening/simplifying them. Regards.
OP nsb 3 / 6  
Thanks for your comment Larsen, hopefully, I can be better on writing in the next time

Home / Writing Feedback / A breakdown of the consumption of several fuels during a 200-year period is elicited on the graph