A breakdown of figure for watching Channel One News in three different hour categories during a year

mardian24 46 / 75  
The graph below shows the average daily figures for Channel One News over a 12-month period

A breakdown of figure for watching Channel One News in three different hour categories during a year is revealed in the line graph. Overall, it can be seen that at 6 pm recorded the most favorite time, while at 1 pm dominated the lowest viewers.

There was a contrary in the number of watchers TV. In May, people watched news far below one millions at 11 pm, while at 9:30 pm recorded just fewer than four millions. However, at 9.30 pm experienced an utterly go down and bottomed by about three millions at just above one millions , while at 11 pm rocketed almost fourfold higher than before and sharply fell to below one millions.

The figure for viewers witnessed the greatest point, it solely stood out at just under five millions at 6 pm, while at 1 pm showed approximately four times slower than of this in January. Furthermore, between February and December experienced a fluctuate for viewers watching Channel One News from just under four millions by about 0.7 million to just above three millions, while at 1 pm gained remain steady.

• Question
nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Hello Mardian!
Allow me to give you some suggestions.

... Channel One News in three different hour categories during a year ...

Where is the measurement?
Check the graph again. It should be "three different hour categories"

In May, people watched news far below one millions at 11 pm, while at 9:30 pm recorded just fewer than four millions.

Check the graph again, it revealed that the 11pm news was introduced on 1st May.

The figure for viewers witnessed the greatest point,...

What figure you are talking about? word "it" refers to?

[quote=mardian24]Furthermore, between February and December experienced a fluctuate for viewers .../quote]
Who experienced a fluctuate trend?

while at 1 pm gained a remain steady.

Hope it helps you.

Home / Writing Feedback / A breakdown of figure for watching Channel One News in three different hour categories during a year