The breakdown of the number of dwellers who are elderly people in Great Britain (1985-2035)

RezaAnandatama17 8 / 14 3  
The chart below gives information about the UK's ageing population in 1985 and makes predictions for 2035.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

Write at least 150 words

The breakdown of the number of dwellers who are elderly people in Great Britain between 1985 and 2035 is shown in the bar chart. It is important to notice that Wales breaks the record as highest proportion in both of years. While 2035 illustrates vast number in all of countries, the converse appears to be true in the another year.

A closer look at the data, It is predicted that aging population's number will grow dramatically by far in 2035. In the mentioned year, the highest proportion will be seen in Wales proportion. It is predictable escalating since such country also had the largest societies aged over 65s in previous year. The highest one is followed by England in 1985 but such position will be overtaken by Scotland in 2035.

In the future, The rest of countries will show the equal number which is 23%. In reverse, in 1985, Northern Ireland hit the low by 12%. It increased when the mentioned number was compared with UK and England which is less than a fifth.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Reza, here's my analysis towards your essay.

1st paragraph:
- TheA breakdown of the information about the number of elder dwellers who are elderly people in Great Britain between ...
- Overall, It is important to notice that, Wales breaks broke and predicted to break the record as the highest proportion in both ofthe above-mentioned years.

- While 2035 is going to witnessillustrates vast number in all of countries, the converse appearsis more likely to be true in the another year.

2nd paragraph:
- ... population's number will grow dramatically by far in 2035.
- It is predictablepredicted to be escalatedescalatingsince suchbecause thatcountry(what country? unclear information is dangerous) also had the largest societies aged over 65s in previous year.

- The highest one is followed by England in 1985 but such positioneventually, that position will be overtaken ...

As you can see Reza, there are still some grammatical flaws exist. It is suggested to pay more attention to them because it is one of the four essential criteria in IELTS writing task 1. Good luck for the next practice :)

Home / Writing Feedback / The breakdown of the number of dwellers who are elderly people in Great Britain (1985-2035)