Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Task 1: A Breakdown of Weather in Two Brazilian Cities

fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
A breakdown of weather in two Brazilian cities which consist of sunshine absorption hours, thunder days, and temperature measurement is presented in two bar charts. Overall, it can be seen that a contrast trend between Brasilia and Recife is showed in rainfall, regarding Brasilia experiences far lower figure in the middle of year than other. However, Recife has slightly more consistent temperature that the one over 12 months.

To Begin, there is surge emerging of rainfall from the beginning to the end of year in Brasilia, while one reverses. The first four months, the precipitation of rainfall goes down gradually from at almost 250 mm with 21 days rain to about 50 mm with 12 days rain in Brasilia. In contrast, Recife witnesses a considerably increase with 12 to 21 days rain from January to April respectively 50 mm and 220 mm.

A more detailed look at the chart displays that rainfall in Recife happens substantially higher proportion than the other in the middle of the year in average 6 hours of sunshine and a day with thunder. Finally over the end of the time frame, the rainfall grows up gradually in Brasilia with maximum 24 days rain, 16 days thunder, and 7 hours sunshine, whereas the one gains rarely rainfall with 50 mm, 10 days rain and 8 hours sunshine in average.

Having said that, Brasilia has very more extreme condition than other when it comes to temperature. While over 12 months in Recife tends to be stable at average 20 - 35 degree , the one shows a fluctuate situation. On May to August, Brasilia hits the lowest point of temperature at under 5 degree even 0 degree on June.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1: A Breakdown of Weather in Two Brazilian Cities