The breakdown of world population balance

desgit33 6 / 3 4  
The pie charts below show World Spending, World population and Consumption of Resources.

The breakdown of earth consumption, global inhabitants and consumption of suppliers in this universe. Generally speaking, food allocating is given as the highest percentage of the earth consumption, then Asia is biggest population in all continents. Interestingly, people form USA and Europe is the largest number of people as the consumer.

To begin with, the means of spending food is larger than transport having range around 6 percent, then, it shows a great amount of food of world spending with just less a quarter of total. Followed by, housing is the third largest number, at 12 percent of total. Whilst, the percentage of clothing is smaller than housing. Then, just two-fifths is come from other things.

In world population, many people live in Asia, that it makes the biggest population, just less three-fifths percent of total people in this world. Americas and Europe are the second number of the population, at 14 percent of proportion. However, the amount of people in America and Europe is equal. Interestingly, the total of resources as the consumer is belonged USA and Europe, nearly a significant proportion.

The breakdown of earth consumption, global inhabitants and consumption of suppliers in this universe OF SUPPLIES BY CONTINENTS ARE SHOWN IN THE PIE CHARTS... food allocating ALLOCATION is given ... the earth consumption, then WITH Asia is AS THE biggest population in AMONG all continents. ... people form FROM THE USA and Europe is ARE the largest number of people as the consumerS.

... the means of s Spending ON food is larger than transportATION EXPENSES having A range OF around 6 percent, then, . Then, it shows a great amount of food of world spending with just less THAN a quarter of THE total. Followed by, housing is , the third largest number, at 12 percent of total . Whilst, WHILE the percentage of EXPENSES ON clothing is smaller than housing. Then, j Just two-fifths is OF EXPENSES come from other things.

... that it makes IT the biggest population, just less THAN three-fifths percent of THE total people in this THE world. Americas and Europe are the second AND THIRD number of the HIGHEST population... ... amount NUMBER of people in America and Europe is ARE equal. Interestingly, the total of resources as the consumer is belonged USA and Europe, nearly a significant INTERESTINGLY, AMERICA AND EUROPE WERE THE HIGHEST CONSUMERS OF SOURCES.

Home / Writing Feedback / The breakdown of world population balance